Players - Coach

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I've been wondering and thinking and pondering and ... yeah.

How have we managed to have such a good record for so long? No subpar season since I believe 91? Was it that Wolf left the Packers with such great talent we were able to keep winning? Was it the coaching? When Sherman came on board he was a rookie HC and he hired coordinators who were in their first year as well. Yet we keep winning? It seems like Sherman keeps getting crappy players, but are we just focusing on the negative instead of really looking at the whole picture? Including myself? I try to see both sides but someone said something on here that made me think, 'jus how have we managed to stay up on the wins' ? Was it poor scheduling? Brett? WC Offense that turned into a power rush team that no one expected us to develop into with Brett?

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you made some great points--the 2003 team when Sherman concocted the U-71 package, that resurrected Brett's career and bought us some wins. The 2004 team we relied on the pass more because of the emergence of Javon Walker. The 2005 team needs to go back to the run game. I firmly believe that is the ONLY way we can finish respectable.

As for the future--I think if we can get past this year, we'll be back on the road to winning again. Another TT draft, another year of our young D under Bates schooling. This year is the kicker though.

Staff online

Latest posts