Play that made you yell louder: Raji Pick 6 OR Shields INT?

Play that made you yell louder?

• Total voters

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Raji:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dO828YUmlg]YouTube - B.J Raji TD vs Bears and funny celebration-NFC Championship[/ame]

Shields:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foCtgr0cDkQ]YouTube - 2010-2011 NFL Playoffs: Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears Sam Shields Interception[/ame]

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for me..the last bears drive had me on pins and needles...that pick just made me and the guys go crazy.. :happy0005:

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shields by a hair. But I was yelling for him to just slide and end the game instead of running with it!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If somebody measured the decibels, it would be Raji. But shields was longer, and the pitch was higher. I was still yelling for at least 2 minutes after the game ended.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Tough question... I went with Raji, because I had that inkling that a 3rd string BEARS QB, couldn't convert a game winning 4th down with a miracle pass to the endzone... Its just not a Bear's thing.

However, it seems like picking it off at the end of the game is forever now a PACKER'S THING!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea I definitely yelled loud for all 3 of those plays (bears answering a TD w/ a miscue by collins)

the biggest has to be shields, but Raji's was GI-NORMOUS too...tough call but you gotta go with the game winning pick

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Raji, I thought we had the game won at that point... to my chagrin 80s later the Bears score when Woodson and Collins give up the tackle.

When Shields got the game winning pick I just collapsed in exhaustion on the ottoman with my wife laughing at me.

gbpackersgal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both, but I yelled louder @ Shields' interception. I mean, it was the game-winning play! I was jumping so loud and hard that my mom came upstairs and told me sit down because she thought I was going to break the floor boards and come through the ceiling!

I was at that point that I had left everyone downstairs and went upstairs because they were playing better when I watched it on that TV. Typical superstitious stuff, but hey, IT WORKED! Hahaha.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji's score won the game; Shields' preserved the win. Jumping up and down with both of 'em.

What a game!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Easily Shields INT.

the thoughts of the Bears coming back to tie the game were creeping into my head.

That interception brought me back to reality, and i was hit by the rush of the play and the realization we were going to the superbowl.

ive never screamed louder for a football game.

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
The Sheilds INT got the biggest cheer (apologies to the wife for waking her up) but I have to say that Raji got the biggest smile.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Shields, Raji's woke my senses up, Shields because the game is now over, no more nail biting, WE WON! Yelled and jumped like crazy. How often have we been seeing plays like that. So many times this season and it feels so good, though I hate that we can't put the game away better.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji...cuz seeing "da Freezer" streaking to the end zone exorcised a few of the images of a big fat bear lineman of long ago scoring on us!

Shields brought sounds of sheer relief after living out the longest quarter of football in my entire life:)

Members online

Latest posts