Pictures from our get together

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Just made it back to N.C. from Green Bay. The get together was fun. Champions was cool, but Fuzzy's was much cooler. Wow . . what a crazy night . . and wow, what a crazy drunk place Green Bay, Wisconsin is!!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
last time I was in GB (for the Vikings game), my group went to fuzzy's, and Tina, the wife of my dad's best friend has a friend, Jess, who worked at Fuzzy's for a really long time, so Jess told my Tina to tell Fuzzy hello, etc. Tina hardly got the words "Jess told me to come and say hello," before Fuzzy swooped in and gave her a full-on mouth kiss. It was awesome!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
last time I was in GB (for the Vikings game), my group went to fuzzy's, and Tina, the wife of my dad's best friend has a friend, Jess, who worked at Fuzzy's for a really long time, so Jess told my Tina to tell Fuzzy hello, etc. Tina hardly got the words "Jess told me to come and say hello," before Fuzzy swooped in and gave her a full-on mouth kiss. It was awesome!
LOL! Thats a CLASSIC!!!
Dodd, glad to see you guys made it home safe and sound! Glad you "good ol' boys" had a good time in lil' ol' Green Bay! :D
Ya'll come back now, ya hear? :wink: :D

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pf posters on this topic:

If you want to have get to gether at Training camp here in Green Bay. I suggest having it at the end of first week of training camp is when there is lot of activity. That is when Packer Family night scrimmage is held at 6:30 on first Saturday nite of August --Packers in full pads for family night scrimmage. minimal charge something like $8.00. for a ticket Family night last year was held on Saturday night , August 4th 2007.

Anybody interested in Family Nite wekend contact me by Private message( P M) whenever you make your plans to be in Green Bay. I will give you the information concerning Packer family night when it becomes available from the Packers. You can also keep "an eye" on Packer website for '08 training camp for Packer training camp information at www.PACKERS TRAININGCAMP.Com.

You can view Packer training camp practice sessions, sitting in Bleechers very close to the practice field, from the last week end in July until the last weekend of August. Roughly 25 practice sessions are held (11) in morning (5 ) in afternoon and (9) at night . There is no charge to view Packer training camp practice sessions . Packer practice field are in front of the Don Hutson indoor practice facility on S. Oneida Street which is the street that runs along the east side of LF parking lot There are two preseason games held in Lambeau Field during Packer training camp during the month of August.

But we can hold a get together for pf posters anytime some pf posters are in GB . As I live in GB and it is easy for me to arrange it. I know the best places to eat with the best prices and I am semi retired and have the time to do it. etc. I am willing to be "point man" here in GB for these get togethers.

Any pf poster is coming for a packer game ,during packer Training camp practice sessions , mini camp or OTA's wants and have a get together with other pf posters. Just give me some lead time before the date you want have a get together and I will try to arrange it.

PWT36 (Phil) Green Bay born and raised long time Packer fan now located in DePere, Wi. which is located just five miles from Lambeau Field

DoddPower

Reaction score
PWT36 (Phil) knows WAY more about the Green Bay Packers then any sane man should, lol. But very cool none-the-less!!

=)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to add how great it was to meet you guys. A classy bunch for sure! It made the drive home nice, with all the memories of just those few hours with you all.
Thanks for putting up with me!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dodd power and Dad , Mid west favre fan,VegOmatic & Cheesey. I enjoyed meeting all of you at the get together at Champions. Hope all of you enjoyed the get together. Let do it again during the summer or fall time in Green Bay.

PWT36 (Phil)

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it'd be fun to get a block of tickets for Family Night but the money issue could be a problem.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got back. Wow what an adventure it was today. I spent 13 hours trying to get home, with all the flight delays. It was REALLY cool meeting everyone Saturday night. Here's a few pictures I have:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good photos Midwest!
Sorry to ehar about your LOOOONG trip home. But hey........it had to be a lot nicer going home with a VICTORY! Had it been a loss, it REALLY would have been a long ride home!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought i'd post a few from our little get together in GB at "Champions" last Saturday. It was GREAT actually getting to meet some of the posters on here!

Alan - You're 50 (13 years older than I am) and still have a full head of hair.
I'm jealous. ;)

DoddPower

Reaction score
haha, there's pictures of me eating and pictures of me drinking!! Hence my time in Green Bay Wisconsin!!

Rock on!!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I thought i'd post a few from our little get together in GB at "Champions" last Saturday. It was GREAT actually getting to meet some of the posters on here!

I'm jealous. ;)
LOL! Yeah........but i DO have those "racing stripes" on my head. You know, the "high forehead". I got that from my Dad. But i'm happy, as his Dad was bald.
Believe it or not, i get alot of women looking after (and jealous) of my long blonde hair. I've had SEVERAL come up to me and say how beautiful they think it is. (Nothing like an old ego boost for an old guy like me!) I've even had some ask to touch it!(My HAIR that is!) :wink:
It takes some work to keep it looking decent. But my wife likes it, and i like it. I DO get some BAD looks from older people though. :lol: Guess they don't appreciate a "long haired hippie!" :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
cheesey said:

I'm jealous. ;)
LOL! Yeah........but i DO have those "racing stripes" on my head. You know, the "high forehead". I got that from my Dad. But i'm happy, as his Dad was bald.
Believe it or not, i get alot of women looking after (and jealous) of my long blonde hair. I've had SEVERAL come up to me and say how beautiful they think it is. (Nothing like an old ego boost for an old guy like me!) I've even had some ask to touch it!(My HAIR that is!) :wink:
It takes some work to keep it looking decent. But my wife likes it, and i like it. I DO get some BAD looks from older people though. :lol: Guess they don't appreciate a "long haired hippie!" :lol:

The bad looks are because that generation, the "long hairs" caused trouble.

I'll make you a deal though - I'll trade your racing stripes for my lack of hair. :lol:

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I'm jealous. ;)

That's not a full head of hair...that's a mullet!

Or maybe it's a weave!

Cheesey, let us know your secret, o wise one....

Is it Rogaine?

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zombieslayer said:
cheesey said:

I'm jealous. ;)

The bad looks are because that generation, the "long hairs" caused trouble.

I'll make you a deal though - I'll trade your racing stripes for my lack of hair. :lol:
LOL! I don't think so..........my hair is probably the only physical thing i like about myself! :D

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
cheesey said:

I'm jealous. ;)

That's not a full head of hair...that's a mullet!

Or maybe it's a weave!

Cheesey, let us know your secret, o wise one....

Is it Rogaine?
It's CLOSE to a mullet.........but i don't have it sticking up on the top! :lol:
And it's NOT "Rogaine!" It's funny, cause my mustache and beard are GREY, while i have a few grey ones on my head, but mostly it has stayed blonde. My stache was always blonde, like the hair on my head, but my beard was a dark brown. I never grew out my beard, except for deer hunting season. When i grew it out this year, nothing but grey! But it's not so bad, as it's at least closer to matching my blonde now! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts