Phins sign joey porter

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to the tune of 5 years, $32.5 million. $20 million guaranteed. the sky is falling, the sky is falling. i can't believe all these teams doling out that kind of dough. porter is good, probably the second best free agent signing imo, but still OVERPAID

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The money being thrown at these football players is absolute madness!

As much as I would like the Packers to improve with the help of free agency, I don't blame Theodora for not jumping in on this crazy spending spree.
I believe some of these teams are making some serious mistakes that will haunt them in the future.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to me, the worse the team the more money they are wasting in FA, The Pats are the only decent team who are spending at the moment.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The money being thrown at these football players is absolute madness!

As much as I would like the Packers to improve with the help of free agency, I don't blame Theodora for not jumping in on this crazy spending spree.
I believe some of these teams are making some serious mistakes that will haunt them in the future.
Yoop.........you got it right. I think the bad teams act more out of terror then real thought.
Unless there is a Reggie White type BIG TIME star, it's just not worth throwing that kind of money around in my view.

Members online

Latest posts