Percy Harvin on the Packers

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
"We'd love to see this guy in a Packers uniform, just so a "Percy the Small Green Engine" nickname would stick. Alas, can't have it all..."

this is what espn fantasy said in their prediction for percy harvin this week

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he seems really coachable despite his run-ins with Childress... but c'mon... it's Childress. I'd welcome him.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like our slant-game, something that somewhat defined us, has been lacking as of late. Talk about Slant-heaven if we had Percy and Jermichael next year! Is he unrestricted next year?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems like our slant-game, something that somewhat defined us, has been lacking as of late. Talk about Slant-heaven if we had Percy and Jermichael next year! Is he unrestricted next year?

I doubt it. This is only his 2nd year. He was drafted in the 1st round, so he'd have gotten more than a 2 year contract.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 in two years not that bad. I sure would take him. There is no other wr in that game that brings to the table what he brings.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing about Percy is you wont find anybody tougher than him. He will play with a high ankle sprain. Dude is a beast

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be great. I'm very satisfied with the current WR group, but I don't think Percy Harvin would hurt the team by any means.

Members online

Latest posts