Payback

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree completely! that was a pathetic showing by the pack and this game will be sweet revenge for a lot of packer-backers.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, they did - what Coaching Staff can't figure out how to protect against a Defense which uses crossing route blitzing techniques to get past guys like Rivera?

This game is almost meaningless, except for it is the Bears we're talking about here.....

http://www.bearsstillsuck.com/
[I have the shirt and if you mention my club, you should get a discount on the purchases]

Enjoy! :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
This game is almost meaningless, except for it is the Bears we're talking abuot here.....

I love watching the Pack stomp on the Bears. It will be meaningless for all those Chicago players that should have just stayed in bed instead of suiting up to get their ***** handed to them.

Take it to the HOUSE! :eek:wned:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sandra said:
IPBprez said:
This game is almost meaningless, except for it is the Bears we're talking abuot here.....

I love watching the Pack stomp on the Bears. It will be meaningless for all those Chicago players that should have just stayed in bed instead of suiting up to get their ***** handed to them.

Take it to the HOUSE! :eek:wned:

sandra i think you talk the most trash here...i think it's in everyone of your posts!!

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game should not be thought of as an easy win. These are two teams that hate each other and throughout the years as each team has gone through it's highs and lows they always got up for their games against each other. If the Pack concentrate they will have no problem though.
Later
Leopardmech

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any given Sunday... any given Sunday - Look back a couple weeks to the Eagles Cowboys game... No the boys didn't win but the score was better at the end then it was on the Packer Eagles game...

Never know what team is going to show up for either side.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't think i'll get the game. :cry: the vikes games always get aired and usually it's not too bad as i've only missed the washington game but i think this will be #2.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
i don't think i'll get the game. :cry: the vikes games always get aired and usually it's not too bad as i've only missed the washington game but i think this will be #2.
I'd look for a PackerBacker Hangout and go watch it on DirecTV sat dish, or whatever...
How could you let yourself "miss" watching the Packers against the Bears?

Check out any of the normal listings.....

Packers.com - Fan stuff
PackersNews.com - same thing
SouthEndZone.com - they have their lists, too!
We have a few listed on our Hangouts page, as well.....

You must have options....! Right?

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sixone have you ever heard of Sunday Ticket from Directv? I live in Iowa and have the same problem all they ever show is queens games. I started receiving Sunday Ticket three years ago and haven't missed a game since. It's worth it's weight in gold. It might seem expensive but if you break it down it's only around 12 bucks a game. Small price to pay to see the best team in football play every week!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess it's not too awful much - especially when you think about how much one would spend at the Bar, ...per Beer... and then there's pizza or nachos or brats or cheese curds.. etc... and packer shots... for every touchdown... sorta adds up.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer4ever said:
Sixone have you ever heard of Sunday Ticket from Directv? I live in Iowa and have the same problem all they ever show is queens games. I started receiving Sunday Ticket three years ago and haven't missed a game since. It's worth it's weight in gold. It might seem expensive but if you break it down it's only around 12 bucks a game. Small price to pay to see the best team in football play every week!

yeah i started getting the ticket this season...it's incredible, and a godsend for a fan thats out of state...besides that i dont miss any big games, at all. this is the sole reason i got direct tv.

actually i heard comcast is following suit with an NFL package..maybe other cable companies will get the idea.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Originally here in Canada the Sunday ticket was only available on Cable and now it is available on satelite too. I get it so I can watch all the Pack games and so I don't have to watch only the Bills games us being so close to Buffalo that is what we usually get.
This year the cable company was offering what they called a "Winback Offer" to entice people back to cable from satelite, they were offering a free Sunday ticket package and free rental of a PVR for life if people switched back. I phoned them up and said "hey what about your loyal cable customers " so they gave me the deal free too. I love watching Packer games but even more when it is free.
Later
Leopardmech

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just saw that I do not get the game either,no game at all! The only game on fox comes on at 4pm est. I guess I have to watch the eagles game. :evil:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have the freakin vikings game in Omaha, I have to listen on the radio... Go Washington....

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh quit your complaining. :mrgreen: Afterall, nobody else on this forum(so far I think) is forcefed the Seahawks every week.

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD said:
Oh quit your complaining. :mrgreen: Afterall, nobody else on this forum(so far I think) is forcefed the Seahawks every week.

Hey, our bad, sorry to hear that!
I'd move :wink:

Members online

Latest posts