1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Payback

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BrettFavre4MVP, Dec 8, 2004.

1. BrettFavre4MVP

BrettFavre4MVP Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They embarrassed us at home at the beginning of the year. I can't wait for this game so we can kick their a$$!!!!!

2. Brad

Brad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree completely! that was a pathetic showing by the pack and this game will be sweet revenge for a lot of packer-backers.

3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Yes, they did - what Coaching Staff can't figure out how to protect against a Defense which uses crossing route blitzing techniques to get past guys like Rivera?

This game is almost meaningless, except for it is the Bears we're talking about here.....

http://www.bearsstillsuck.com/
    [I have the shirt and if you mention my club, you should get a discount on the purchases]

Enjoy! :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

4. Sandra

Sandra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love watching the Pack stomp on the Bears. It will be meaningless for all those Chicago players that should have just stayed in bed instead of suiting up to get their asses handed to them.

Take it to the HOUSE! :eek:wned:

5. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    sandra i think you talk the most trash here...i think it's in everyone of your posts!!

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Haha I think you are right arrow.

7. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This game should not be thought of as an easy win. These are two teams that hate each other and throughout the years as each team has gone through it's highs and lows they always got up for their games against each other. If the Pack concentrate they will have no problem though.
    Later
    Leopardmech

8. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Any given Sunday... any given Sunday - Look back a couple weeks to the Eagles Cowboys game... No the boys didn't win but the score was better at the end then it was on the Packer Eagles game...

Never know what team is going to show up for either side.

9. Sandra

Sandra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What's wrong with trash talk? :twisted:

10. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i don't think i'll get the game. :cry: the vikes games always get aired and usually it's not too bad as i've only missed the washington game but i think this will be #2.

11. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    nothin, it has its place.

12. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I'd look for a PackerBacker Hangout and go watch it on DirecTV sat dish, or whatever...
    How could you let yourself "miss" watching the Packers against the Bears?

Check out any of the normal listings.....

Packers.com - Fan stuff
    PackersNews.com - same thing
    SouthEndZone.com - they have their lists, too!
    We have a few listed on our Hangouts page, as well.....

You must have options....! Right?

13. packer4ever

packer4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sixone have you ever heard of Sunday Ticket from Directv? I live in Iowa and have the same problem all they ever show is queens games. I started receiving Sunday Ticket three years ago and haven't missed a game since. It's worth it's weight in gold. It might seem expensive but if you break it down it's only around 12 bucks a game. Small price to pay to see the best team in football play every week!

14. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I guess it's not too awful much - especially when you think about how much one would spend at the Bar, ...per Beer... and then there's pizza or nachos or brats or cheese curds.. etc... and packer shots... for every touchdown... sorta adds up.

15. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    yeah i started getting the ticket this season...it's incredible, and a godsend for a fan thats out of state...besides that i dont miss any big games, at all. this is the sole reason i got direct tv.

actually i heard comcast is following suit with an NFL package..maybe other cable companies will get the idea.

16. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Originally here in Canada the Sunday ticket was only available on Cable and now it is available on satelite too. I get it so I can watch all the Pack games and so I don't have to watch only the Bills games us being so close to Buffalo that is what we usually get.
    This year the cable company was offering what they called a "Winback Offer" to entice people back to cable from satelite, they were offering a free Sunday ticket package and free rental of a PVR for life if people switched back. I phoned them up and said "hey what about your loyal cable customers " so they gave me the deal free too. I love watching Packer games but even more when it is free.
    Later
    Leopardmech

17. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I just saw that I do not get the game either,no game at all! The only game on fox comes on at 4pm est. I guess I have to watch the eagles game. :evil:

18. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I have the freakin vikings game in Omaha, I have to listen on the radio... Go Washington....

19. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey and I got to watch it up North here.
    Later
    Leopardmech

20. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    We ended up going to a bar and watching it there. Glad we went out!

21. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh quit your complaining. :mrgreen: Afterall, nobody else on this forum(so far I think) is forcefed the Seahawks every week.

22. Sandra

Sandra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, our bad, sorry to hear that!
    I'd move :wink: