Patroits/ Bennett catching Uber rides to Pot Dispensaries

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just found out a few names of Pats players in Colorado from a reliable source who
just got rides to the Pot shop here in Colorado...One was Marty B...
How do you notify the league office on this?

OP
OP
D

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why..?? Because he is a lying bum spending our teams money on drugs...can’t catch a cold!! That’s WHY!!!

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not illegal to visit a pot shop in Colorado. If he's not failing a drug test or breaking the law. Let the guy do what he wants with his free time.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not illegal to visit a pot shop in Colorado. If he's not failing a drug test or breaking the law. Let the guy do what he wants with his free time.
If he's knowingly breaking the conditions of his NFL employment, I'm sure they'd like to know. And besides that, eff him.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question is why would you?
Maybe he has some "revenge in his heart" toward Bennett? :)

Quick note: Marijuana is legal in Colorado, but still illegal on the federal level, and the NFL currently does not allow its players to partake.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup yup yup.... NFL players do not smoke weed.... it's in the rule book... yup yup

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Let me guess...Martellus Bennett, Stephone Gilmore, James White, Danny Amendola, Rex Burkehead and Trey flowers? Don’t see anything wrong with it, could care less just curious as to how you know and who it was.

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pot is becoming more accepted in many states but I think it's wrong. I don't do any kind of drugs and rarely drink. I think the body is a temple and should be treated as such. Work out, stay in shape instead of drugs and alcohol..

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pot is becoming more accepted in many states but I think it's wrong. I don't do any kind of drugs and rarely drink. I think the body is a temple and should be treated as such. Work out, stay in shape instead of drugs and alcohol..
I agree.. but I'm not going to get too worked up about what someone else chooses to do.... that being said .... I wish Bennet nothing but the worst lol.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Justice would be much better served if the Packers could manage a miraculous Superbowl win over the Patriots. Not very realistic, but I can dream, can't I?

Members online

Latest posts