Patriot Fans support the Packers!

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Would have been a lot different if the Pats had won. Going into tonight, I thought the only team with a legit chance at beating the Pats were the Packers.

Their fans certainly don't want to see the Jets win the Super Bowl, and another ring for Big Ben would give him as many as Brady.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The more the merrier in cheering for the Pack. I kind of wanted the Jets to make it, but a Packers/Pats superbowl with Rodgers healthy would of been epic.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothin' but luv for Boston....
(In-laws are from there too)
But I still can't believe that the NY Jets won that game....
I thought NE had the SB in the bag

but I guess...... "thats why they play the game"

f ny

OP
OP
A

AaronIsMyBro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We believe Aaron Rodgers have been one of the most criticized QB's in the league today and still managed to remain humble and poised. He's two wins from entering the "elite" category and I'm truly confident it is this year. This may sound biased but I'm even inclined to say the Bears are similar to the Jets this year (in reference to how they got to the post season, luck here and there). Packers have had to always win with their backs on the wall and with significant injuries.

Good luck, seriously. Please remove the Brett Favre stinker off of Rodgers, and win it all this year.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hearing support from all over the league rooting for the Packers it's awesome to get some respect, where respect is deserved!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to beat the J E T S Jets Jets Jets in the Super Bowl. I'd love to shove it down Rex Ryan's throat more than he does a cheesesteak.

That would be quite a feet. oops, i mean feat.

Packers need to be on their toes if they are playing the Jets. Sometimes its a game of inches, other times its a game of feet. But they just need to put their best foot forward and compete. Just put one foot in front of the other and march down the field.

I would love for the Packers to play the Jets, as somebody else posted, BF returned for a SB, and the 2 previous teams he left, make the SB in his final year. That's funny.

feet.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Maybe the Jets will lose the AFC championship again. Then the Packers can beat the Steelers and then you Pats fans can have the second best thing to Pats winning.

Members online