Packers vs Vikings 2022 Opener Game Thread

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time he drops back, apparently no one is open (I have my doubts) unless it’s the little **** and dunks

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
There was nowhere to go with it, nowhere. The rush got there fast and you don’t throw it away in 3rd and 6 unless a sack means you’re out of FG range. Zero of that play was Rodgers fault.
Oh stop it. You know there's no room for the truth when it comes to Rodgers bashing.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was nowhere to go with it, nowhere. The rush got there fast and you don’t throw it away in 3rd and 6 unless a sack means you’re out of FG range. Zero of that play was Rodgers fault.
You are wrong, I watched it again

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
So Rodgers should take another hit that could knock him out the game or the season? For 3rd and 6

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably some guy popped open for a second after he had to pull it down to avoid the first sack

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Rodgers should take another hit that could knock him out the game or the season? For 3rd and 6
Yes you keep it alive or you retire

He avoided the first rush and gave more time then someone attacked the LOS and showed up quick. You don’t give up like that