Packers vs Vikings 2022 Opener Game Thread

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like it either, but they seem to be playing the long game. With 17 games, it's got a lot of time to develop. Getting the #1 seed doesn't seem to be working for them anyway.
No no - if we could JUST make people come through Lambeau

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Total s*** show today. Not even competitive. This team has a long way to go to be a contender. And no they're not right now.
Got to disagree with some of you on the preseason stuff. Most teams don't play starters in the preseason anymore. Does anyone really believe they're playing one or two series two weeks ago would have made a difference today?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Will be short if you have a qb that gives up on 3rd and 6 before the play can happen too.
Not saying he should give up,just saying Rodgers is not a young man and this core of new receivers in just this game are not getting open, and the O’line is not protecting enough, I would rather he run for it than take those hits for nothing

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first drop signaled the game. He was wide open and cant catch the ball??? Cmon man. He did better but still now needs to gain confidence in the game.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like it either, but they seem to be playing the long game. With 17 games, it's got a lot of time to develop. Getting the #1 seed doesn't seem to be working for them anyway.
What's the use of the extra game if you just give it away year after year with no preparaton. This is two years n a row!

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Total s*** show today. Not even competitive. This team has a long way to go to be a contender. And no they're not right now.
Got to disagree with some of you on the preseason stuff. Most teams don't play starters in the preseason anymore. Does anyone really believe they're playing one or two series two weeks ago would have made a difference today?

My starters would play some in the preseason

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree with this.. I think we're most likely finishing with a 6th or 7th seed. I think it'll honestly be better for us overall. I understand we still have plenty of games to go. I just think the season will be tougher than what some believe it will be.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year Rogers was HORRIBLE. This year he just looked old. The loss isnt on him but paying him $28M was a mistake vs getting some picks and moving on

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Last year got embarrassed at NO

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with this.. I think we're most likely finishing with a 6th or 7th seed. I think it'll honestly be better for us overall. I understand we still have plenty of games to go. I just think the season will be tougher than what some believe it will be.
i guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Members online

Latest posts