Packers vs Titans official game thread

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Hey, if we came out flat then that'd be cause for concern. At the very least, our boys have some more confidence than when the game started.

On a related note, Franks has been active again tonight (thank the Lord!). Our TE position has really come on the past few weeks (since Seattle), which is a sight for sore eyes.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess the Titans care a lot about winning this meaningless game.

No kidding... congratulations your first team can edge out our 2nd and 3rd team.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9th string or not, the Packers are getting killed out there.

I really dont care how Paul Thompson and Wynn do, and whether they cost us the game.

I just hope nobody gets hurt.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am wondering how in the world some of these back ups expect to make the team. My gosh for guys playing for a spot on the team many of them are playing seemingly without effort.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-Favre was 8\10 with a TD to herron.
-It was our backups vs their starters for 3 quarters.
-Harrell got a TD on a fumble forced by birdine.
-Culver had a shoulder injury
-Backups played 'OK' vs their starters for the most part but definitely got outplayed.
-Wynn sucks.

It was the 4th preseason game...nothing usually happens. Im happy nothing happened, especially injury wise!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th pre season game is more meaningless than the scrimmage. The Packers had I bet 50 guys already figured out on their roster with 2 roster spots open for the waiver wire or another guy if they want to keep.

The only thing that needed to happen was the Packers to come out healthy. Herron got banged up and Culver looks like he hurt his shoulder bad enough too.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Jeff Fisher is just plain weird. He plays his starters in the 4th game thinking it'll get them ready.

Why do we go against Tennessee every year?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th pre season game is more meaningless than the scrimmage. The Packers had I bet 50 guys already figured out on their roster with 2 roster spots open for the waiver wire or another guy if they want to keep.

The only thing that needed to happen was the Packers to come out healthy. Herron got banged up and Culver looks like he hurt his shoulder bad enough too.

Any word on Herron? I hope he's ok. I like him a lot.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

Any word on Herron? I hope he's ok. I like him a lot.

I haven't heard anything... I saw him with an ice pack on his knee and he was walking around... from what I saw I'm guessing he'll be alright.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get too worked up. It's NOT really the Packers getting killed out there, it's a bunch of guys wearing Packer uniforms that will be collecting unemployment come Saturday.
I never get worked up about a preseason win OR loss, unless the damage is done against our starters. THEN you have a reason to worry. But our #1 guys looked ok, and ready to rumble!
And DD says he will be ready next week!

Plus, didn't Jones and Jennings look pretty darn good out there with Favre?
It sure made me smile! :D

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Danreb said:
Don't get too worked up. It's NOT really the Packers getting killed out there, it's a bunch of guys wearing Packer uniforms that will be collecting unemployment come Saturday.
I never get worked up about a preseason win OR loss, unless the damage is done against our starters. THEN you have a reason to worry. But our #1 guys looked ok, and ready to rumble!
And DD says he will be ready next week!

Plus, didn't Jones and Jennings look pretty darn good out there with Favre?
It sure made me smile! :D

Yeah, Jones and Jennings both looked very good, and so did Favre, for that matter. I've never seen him so serious in a preseason game, and he wasn't *****ing at his receivers like last week, either. He was all business out there.

I feel good about this time. It's time to start making predictions...but that's a subject for another thread.