Packers vs Titans official game thread

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Danreb said:
9th string or not, the Packers are getting killed out there.
Don't get too worked up. It's NOT really the Packers getting killed out there, it's a bunch of guys wearing Packer uniforms that will be collecting unemployment come Saturday.
I never get worked up about a preseason win OR loss, unless the damage is done against our starters. THEN you have a reason to worry. But our #1 guys looked ok, and ready to rumble!
And DD says he will be ready next week!

Plus, didn't Jones and Jennings look pretty darn good out there with Favre?
It sure made me smile! :D

Yeah, Jones and Jennings both looked very good, and so did Favre, for that matter. I've never seen him so serious in a preseason game, and he wasn't *****ing at his receivers like last week, either. He was all business out there.

I feel good about this time. It's time to start making predictions...but that's a subject for another thread.
Did you see Favre playing "under center" with one of the coaches? He was having a good time! When he has that look, you KNOW he's ready to roll!
My biggest concern is with the complete lack of ANY running game so far. I think the waiver wire is gonna be where we pick up someone who can carry the rock.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not sweating the run game too much really. im not excited about it by any means.

but it seems to me the run game is kind of at 50% right now. we know for a fact that they arent cut blocking and they are running a vanilla version of their run plays.... so im hoping that has a lot to do with it. It also seems they are carrying out the run plays very tentative... like they arent trying to hurt themselves or the other opponent during preseason....

so ill wait until game 1 to start cussing the run game... but im not overly impressed so far either.

i think my biggest thing so far is that i feel like we WILL NOT get run over again this year like we did a couple times by the jets and patriots last year.

this team has a chip on thier shoulder it seems and i like it.

Members online

Latest posts