Packers vs Panthers Game Thread: Merry Christmas Edition

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Struggling with the worst team in the league. They're going to need to be a lot sharper and better next week or the Vikings will blow them off the field

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That’s true, but it’s still up to him to put the right players in the right place. Packers’ defenses have been too soft for years.
That's true, but I don't care how many first round picks they have, the talent level on this defense ain't all that

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can disagree guys, but name me anybody on this defense who anybody in the league would consider to be in a week player. Where's your Jones,Watt,Curtains for others here. They don't tackle well they don't cover well they're so so in the pass rush they get blown off the ball too much in the run game. There's nobody elite or even close to elite.on this defense

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the defensive talent is inadequate, but hard to give a grade on some guys when they are just aren't being put into good positions.
I'm not arguing you guys points on the coaching. I'm just saying it ain't all that. At what point do you look at the players and the talent level?

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’d really like to see Love get a playoff game, but this D just doesn’t deserve to play in the post season. Is this a season high for the Panthers?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7straight games for Young without 200 yards passing. Team hadn't scored a touchdown in forever and a day. But they're lighting us up.

Members online