Packers vs Dolphins Pregame Chit chat: Its starting to look alot like Christmas Editon

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After living in South Texas, like I have for a few years, I think 60° is cold. But, I have not put on long pants once, except for four days, back when we had the cold wave a power failure in Texas. That was it, and I wouldn't have done it then except we had no heat!

We did find out how that works for people who live in their cars though. You'd be amazed at how you get into watching movies on your phone, while sitting in the driveway.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oshkosh is 4-degrees this morning. Finally, no minus sign in front of that single digit. Oh ... that's the air temperature. The wind has finally died down to 25 mph.

Swear to god, I watch the network news, which are based on the East Coast and their forecast-ed temps are always the "feels like" or "wind chill" temps as we call them. NBC was interviewing some NYC folks who were freezing and the air temps were in the low 50's... and whiny they were.

The folks who REALLY get it bad are in the Dakotas and western Minnesota - they get my pity and my props for being tough. Hearty bunch of folk out there.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Oshkosh is 4-degrees this morning. Finally, no minus sign in front of that single digit. Oh ... that's the air temperature. The wind has finally died down to 25 mph.

Swear to god, I watch the network news, which are based on the East Coast and their forecast-ed temps are always the "feels like" or "wind chill" temps as we call them. NBC was interviewing some NYC folks who were freezing and the air temps were in the low 50's... and whiny they were.

The folks who REALLY get it bad are in the Dakotas and western Minnesota - they get my pity and my props for being tough. Hearty bunch of folk out there.

Is that temp C or F ? Just asking for a dumb friend ;)

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The REAL nerds use K. It's 258.706K in GB at time of this post
Wow! You went all the way down to the pocket saver group, with ink stains on their white shirts, at the breast pocket! We're not talking nerds at this point, we're talking boffins! They were born with glasses on, and flat bottom black ties!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

here's an idea...plant some trees out there!!! lol pity? Go live by Lake Superior or Lake Michigan - youd change your tune quickly.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
here's an idea...plant some trees out there!!! lol pity? Go live by Lake Superior or Lake Michigan - youd change your tune quickly.
Guess what... I've lived in Manitowoc and Duluth...so, which tune you want? Pick er up on the downbeat... :whistling: :D

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s your guys fault. You practically ran us out of the country. I mean we’d rather risk 10 weeks on a crowded ship with rampant Scurvy and 50% survival rates. How bad must it have been over there? Lol
Over there! Over there!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
rampant Scurvy and 50% survival rates.
Scurvy gives the afflicted bowed legs, doesn't it? ... and I'm going to leave it at that. It's Christmas AND it's game day, so, decorum at its utmost is the plan today .... phft, the hell with it, it's cold out there.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The dream ends on Christmas. We are the definition of mediocre. Fully prepared to watch Jaire and Rasul chirp at Hill and Waddle all game, only to be roasted repeatedly. Dolphins roll.

Hope I'm wrong =)
We need a miracle on Christmas that’s for sure but I’m sure you are spot on lol a lot of chirping to get toast lol rodgers needs to just let it fly today

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The weather here in Minnesota has been negative 10 with 25mph wind it’s been cold where is this cold weather when Green Bay played the last few years. The plus side I don’t think 55 degrees is gonna be bad for Green Bay that’s cooler than playing in dome so it shouldn’t be a factor. Rodgers needs to get it done just win baby!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duluth check. Manitowoc? close enough. If you said the UP I would recant. Michigan gets the lake effect x3 of E WI. lol As Burgess Meredith once said "it's butt cold out here and I'm fresh outta beer!"

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duluth check. Manitowoc? close enough. If you said the UP I would recant. Michigan gets the lake effect x3 of E WI. lol As Burgess Meredith once said "it's butt cold out here and I'm fresh outta beer!"
You from Duluth!?

Members online

Latest posts