Packers vs Dolphins Pregame Chit chat: Its starting to look alot like Christmas Editon

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 2 of the playoffs begin with a trip to the Dolphins.

Also I am a bit envious of the people in Wisconsin that are enduring a big snowstorm. I miss the snow not gunna lie.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so far around here it's not been much of a snow storm. 4-5 inches of very fluffy light snow since last night and mild winds. Getting colder, but nothing terrible

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Also I am a bit envious of the people in Wisconsin that are enduring a big snowstorm. I miss the snow not gunna lie.
All part of the landscape.

Reaction score
temps have dropped markedly across much of the country. At 3:30pm In NE Texas it was 26 degrees and dropping with consistent winds in the 15-30mph area. It feels like 15 degrees outside and it’s not even dark yet.. this isn’t natural. :eek:

The Packers and Miami are relatively equal teams, with a very slight edge to Miami. Both are near identical in SOS.
Miami has a slight edge on Offense to Offense comparisons while GB has a slight Edge on Defense. Miami gets homefield advantage but GB has an edge on ST. This could be a really good game.

We should see significant involvement from our Rookie class, especially if Bak doesn’t suit up. Walker and Watson and Doubs and Tom could all be starting again. Might see a few other chipping in also.

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
temps have dropped markedly across much of the country. At 3:30pm In NE Texas it was 26 degrees and dropping with consistent winds in the 15-30mph area. It feels like 15 degrees outside and it’s not even dark yet.. this isn’t natural. :eek:

The Packers and Miami are relatively equal teams. Miami has a slight edge on Offense, GB has a slight Edge on Defense. Miami gets homefield advantage but GB has an edge on ST. This could be a really good game.
If we do not get ourselves run out of there early. The Fins have a lot on the line as well. And a loss in Buffalo has them determined. Again MLF has to have his team prepared to execute a game plan. And his assistants better use the film study so that we are not walking around in the first quarter shaking our heads. Rodgers is the Old School man who must show his veteran leadership. These young kids need that.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone notice that the weather in Miami Sunday shows only a high of 54 degrees? That is perfect football weather. Fins were probably hoping for 85 and humid. So much for winter.

Reaction score
Does anyone notice that the weather in Miami Sunday shows only a high of 54 degrees? That is perfect football weather. Fins were probably hoping for 85 and humid. So much for winter.
That’s crazy temps for South Florida. This will all depend which GBP team shows up. Although I think we can score 30+ points on Miami. It’ll be an interesting matchup. It’s a hard game to get a finger on. It’ll just depend on the individual matchups. I’m honestly not that worried about Miami, I’d be more concerned if we were playing in Detroit. That’s just my gut though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
The Pack brought the winter weather to Miami

Reaction score
The Pack brought the winter weather to Miami
All you Packer fans coming to Miami for the game can take that winter weather back home with you.
Also, you can leave that white stuff at home also.
We celebrate Xmas down here on the beach with Snoop Dogg and a cold one.

I didn't move to Florida for 54 degrees.
And yes, that Packer Flag was from my 75 years living in Wisconsin

OBW...........Game Score
Dolphins: 45
Packers: 20

Have a nice flight home.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
much adieu about nothing. youd need sparrows compass to discern this scenario. lost one too many to get in and have a shot. miami is better than advertised.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The dream ends on Christmas. We are the definition of mediocre. Fully prepared to watch Jaire and Rasul chirp at Hill and Waddle all game, only to be roasted repeatedly. Dolphins roll.

Hope I'm wrong =)

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Don't forget the cold..must be about -45 windchill as well!

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The dream ends on Christmas. We are the definition of mediocre. Fully prepared to watch Jaire and Rasul chirp at Hill and Waddle all game, only to be roasted repeatedly. Dolphins roll.

Hop e I'm wrong =)

Mostert and Tua will run all ove r them as well!!

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mostert and Tua will probably run all over them as well. Would be nice to see a dline of Ford, Slaton,Reed, Wyatt and clark!! **** Dean Lowry!!!

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
The Packers are right in the middle of the league in terms of points given up by the defense. Miami can both run and pass with efficiency. They will put up some points. They are also relatively good at getting after the QB and pretty good at stopping the run. The Packers offense is still inconsistent. As I mentioned before, on two drives where the Packers started with the ball on the Rams side of the field they walked away with zero points. Their offense is just not good enough. The Packers always seem to play poorly in the south and on the west coast. I think this one gets ugly and pretty quickly. Miami is in the top ten in yards, points, and TDs. The Packers offense is not in the top ten in any of those categories. I'm saying we are going to see Love in the 2nd half of this game due to it getting out of hand. Packers 17 - Dolphins 38.

Mind you, I will be watching and cheering hard for a victory. GPG!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

much adieu about nothing. youd need sparrows compass to discern this scenario. lost one too many to get in and have a shot. miami is better than advertised.
Strangely I think we might beat the Dolphins because the cold weather might not suit them but If I was the coach of either of the other two, I`d see the Packers scalps as the more important. I hope I`m wrong though.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All you Packer fans coming to Miami for the game can take that winter weather back home with you.
Also, you can leave that white stuff at home also.
We celebrate Xmas down here on the beach with Snoop Dogg and a cold one.

I didn't move to Florida for 54 degrees.
And yes, that Packer Flag was from my 75 years living in Wisconsin

OBW...........Game Score
Dolphins: 45
Packers: 20

Have a nice flight home.
Where in FL are you? I'm in SW FL and the cold front is coming thru right now.

Reaction score
The Packers are right in the middle of the league in terms of points given up by the defense. Miami can both run and pass with efficiency. They will put up some points. They are also relatively good at getting after the QB and pretty good at stopping the run. The Packers offense is still inconsistent. As I mentioned before, on two drives where the Packers started with the ball on the Rams side of the field they walked away with zero points. Their offense is just not good enough. The Packers always seem to play poorly in the south and on the west coast. I think this one gets ugly and pretty quickly. Miami is in the top ten in yards, points, and TDs. The Packers offense is not in the top ten in any of those categories. I'm saying we are going to see Love in the 2nd half of this game due to it getting out of hand. Packers 17 - Dolphins 38.

Mind you, I will be watching and cheering hard for a victory. GPG!
21 point loss? You’ve highly underestimated our team. Maybe out of frustration, which I sorta understand. No team has beat GB by more than 16pts (week 1) in the 2022 season

We lost @ Bills by 10
(17-27) Oct 30th
We lost @Eagles by 7
(33-40) Nov 27th

Dolphins got beat @ Bills by 3pts
(29-32)
Dec 17th
Miami didn’t get the luxury of playing in Philly, but I’d say there’s a 90% chance they’d get walloped.
Miami did however get a shellacking @ SF49ers
(17-33)
Dec 4th
Miami has now lost 3 straight (albeit Road games)scores of 17-33; 17-23: 29-32
Not exactly some powerhouse football team imo. I think we can put up a 30-burger on them. Dolphins D is as suspect as? well?? GB! (Ouch!)
But GB is just as much alive in the hunt and will throw everything we have at Miami.

Last edited:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Strangely I think we might beat the Dolphins because the cold weather might not suit them but If I was the coach of either of the other two, I`d see the Packers scalps as the more important. I hope I`m wrong though.
54 degrees is cold? lol mayb u were thinking it was a home game.

Members online

Latest posts