Packers vs Dolphins Pregame Chit chat: Its starting to look alot like Christmas Editon

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not yet..I havent become crazy enough to handle those winters. Speaking of mad and in the Yukon, where is our Seachicken bretheren sf80?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I grew up in Duluth live in the country outside of it now
I pissed someone off decades ago and was transferred up there. My first Saturday there was spent shoveling 4 feet snow. LOVE that city in the summer .. and fantastic people there. Had to drive to Ashland WI to watch a Packers game.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today is looking bad, almost everyone that was injured for Dolphins is back, while Baht is out, and EJ has his bag now and might start phoning it in.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I pissed someone off decades ago and was transferred up there. My first Saturday there was spent shoveling 4 feet snow. LOVE that city in the summer .. and fantastic people there. Had to drive to Ashland WI to watch a Packers game.
That’s awesome haha I was born in Ashland lol so that’s funny as well

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
21 point loss? You’ve highly underestimated our team. Maybe out of frustration, which I sorta understand. No team has beat GB by more than 16pts (week 1) in the 2022 season

We lost @ Bills by 10
(17-27) Oct 30th
We lost @Eagles by 7
(33-40) Nov 27th

Dolphins got beat @ Bills by 3pts
(29-32)
Dec 17th
Miami didn’t get the luxury of playing in Philly, but I’d say there’s a 90% chance they’d get walloped.
Miami did however get a shellacking @ SF49ers
(17-33)
Dec 4th
Miami has now lost 3 straight (albeit Road games)scores of 17-33; 17-23: 29-32
Not exactly some powerhouse football team imo. I think we can put up a 30-burger on them. Dolphins D is as suspect as? well?? GB! (Ouch!)
But GB is just as much alive in the hunt and will throw everything we have at Miami.
I was wrong and glad about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts