1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers TV Packages?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by bradwillrockyou, Aug 2, 2011.

1. bradwillrockyou

bradwillrockyou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47
    Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a Packers TV package (showing all the pre-season and regular season games) that can be added to a Comcast subscription? I tried poking around on-line, but couldn't find anything. I just want to see all the Packers games. I don't need the whole NFL. Last year there only televison four or five games where I live. I can't deal with that again!

Thanks!

2. PackFanatic

PackFanatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Directv has all the games. right now they have a special where the NFL package free for this year. Lucky for you a lot of the games are televised due to the schedule. other wise find a sports bar.

3. bradwillrockyou

bradwillrockyou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47
    Thanks PackersFanatic! I'll look into that.

4. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    It would be too good to be true to ever have a Packers only subscription to watch all the games.:sigh:

• Like Like x 2
  5. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    lol sign me up