Packers to play in London

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy ####.

Time to mobilise the packer nation on this side of the pond.

Excited already.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously I hate added travel to the teams itinerary but it's nice that they'll get to play in front of a new market

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
This is great news for Packer fans across the Pond. I dont mind this as its a home game for the Jags but as this team is well traveled its gunna feel like a home game for us.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My big problem with this is just how early do I have to wake up to watch the game???????? Damn you London. I like sleeping in

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Typically, they have tried to start games in London to coincide with normal or high viewing times in the States (1 PM EST), I can't see them changing this much with the Packers being a big TV draw.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm with ivo610 - I don't like the disruption to their routine the travel will cause, but it'll be great for our European friends ... and Bill. ;)

D

Deleted member 6794

Could you keep me informed of anything please ?

I think we should organize a meeting of forum members for that one. I will for sure be there with some of my friends.

Typically, they have tried to start games in London to coincide with normal or high viewing times in the States (1 PM EST), I can't see them changing this much with the Packers being a big TV draw.

This season all three games being played at Wembley Stadium will start at 9:30 AM EST.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'm with ivo610 - I don't like the disruption to their routine the travel will cause, but it'll be great for our European friends ... and Bill. ;)

Thanks TJV....lol I take it I'm not a friend by that statement :laugh:. The price of being a mod ? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts