Packers to play in London

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with ivo610 - I don't like the disruption to their routine the travel will cause, but it'll be great for our European friends ... and Bill. ;)

I'd prefer every game to be a noon (CST) or 3:15 (CST) every Sunday and I'm guessing the coaches and players would as well. I don't know if players get up more for prime time games (I would hope not) but if they do it works for the other team as well.

H

HardRightEdge

Fun fact: Wembley Stadium uses Desso GrassMaster turf, the same hybrid natural/artificial turf system used at Lambeau field and the Packers outdoor practice facilities. Mile High is the only other NFL stadium using this system.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I'd prefer every game to be a noon (CST) or 3:15 (CST) every Sunday and I'm guessing the coaches and players would as well. I don't know if players get up more for prime time games (I would hope not) but if they do it works for the other team as well.
I love the noon games particularly but the disruption I was talking about is all the time needed to travel there and back.

greenbay486

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone want to join the UK packers at Lambeau this year? We are going over for the throwback game vs Chargers. Still space if you get in quick. It's going to be a trip to remember.

www.ukpackers.co.uk

@ukpackers

Facebook.com/ukpackers

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i was going to suggest a meet n greet somewhere if we make it to the superbowl this upcoming season.

think i'm going to have to start saving for a trip to englandshire and wemberleee now also

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

well i was going to suggest a meet n greet somewhere if we make it to the superbowl this upcoming season.

think i'm going to have to start saving for a trip to englandshire and wemberleee now also

Don`t forget your passport ;)

I

Are you up for meeting up with the guys ?

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you up for meeting up with the guys ?
hell yeah, i was thiknking as there is a forum meet at lambeau this year, why not have a meet n greet if we get to SB, obviously somewhere kinda central in the UK would be handy-ish, and hopefully someone local would know of and alcohol dispensing establisment that would screen the game

I

hell yeah, i was thiknking as there is a forum meet at lambeau this year, why not have a meet n greet if we get to SB, obviously somewhere kinda central in the UK would be handy-ish, and hopefully someone local would know of and alcohol dispensing establisment that would screen the game

Sounds good to me ;)

GARYELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That would be worth a trip...

D

Dan115

Talk about time difference! I live in Thailand. I am 12 hours ahead of Packer time . A noon game is a midnight game for me. I never miss a game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think we should organize a meeting of forum members for that one.

Well, first thing you need to do if you're going to party with Brits is learn to misspell words as such "organise" ... we are a people separated by a common language as someone once said... those whacky Brits do that just to mess with us. :)

I

Well, first thing you need to do if you're going to party with Brits is learn to misspell words as such "organise" ... we are a people separated by a common language as someone once said... those whacky Brits do that just to mess with us. :)

I don`t think we have to do much to mess with your head mate.....:laugh:

Members online

Latest posts