Packers Stock Sale

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
...and AJ Dillon is now a stockholder as well or as he put it, "technically self-employed."

I wonder how many other players, both past and present, have ever taken the plunge?
Can a player play for a team while being part owner of a different one?

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope my numbskull postman doesn’t crush it onto a ball or randomly deliver it to another house (as routinely happens), on the plus side I have gotten doubles on a few things when Amazon “another” and a few days later a neighbor comes around saying “oh yeah we got this battery operated grease gun (one example) that was supposed to go to you

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope my numbskull postman doesn’t crush it onto a ball or randomly deliver it to another house (as routinely happens), on the plus side I have gotten doubles on a few things when Amazon “another” and a few days later a neighbor comes around saying “oh yeah we got this battery operated grease gun (one example) that was supposed to go to you
When my girlfriend got her first stock certificate, I think she had to pick it up at the post office. I think they tried to hand deliver it, but she wasn't home. Anyway, apparently they didn't just send it general delivery. Maybe that's part of the $35 handling. So yeah, hopefully it arrives intact.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So they acknowledged receipt of my funds Wed, the message I got was to “Please stand by until your subscription is accepted. Timelines for this will vary depending on the financing. When your subscription has been accepted, you will receive an email notification and your completed documents will be available to you in your portal for access at any time. If you feel this transaction is inaccurate, or that it was recorded in error, please contact us as soon as possible via the contact information below.”….. does this seem legit or did I connect to a scam website??

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So they acknowledged receipt of my funds Wed, the message I got was to “Please stand by until your subscription is accepted. Timelines for this will vary depending on the financing. When your subscription has been accepted, you will receive an email notification and your completed documents will be available to you in your portal for access at any time. If you feel this transaction is inaccurate, or that it was recorded in error, please contact us as soon as possible via the contact information below.”….. does this seem legit or did I connect to a scam website??
If I understand this correctly, your stock purchase went through. This is referring to some sort of subscription to something called "dealmaker", which I think has something to do with handling the transaction of the stock, but the subscription to that site isn't necessary. As long as you got the confirmation number, your stock purchase went through. Which it must have, or you wouldn't have gotten as far as that dealmaker site.

Is that correct, guys?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I received exactly the same email. I just interpreted it as meaning my purchase was complete. I do wish it was a bit more specific though.

seadawg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got the same message

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Confirmation of my order.

Usps is sending package from

St Paul Minnesota

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

seadawg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Confirmation of my order.

Usps is sending package from

St Paul Minnesota

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
How long does this take? I purchased mine on 11/17 and I haven’t received any more emails just says waiting to be accepted

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long does this take? I purchased mine on 11/17 and I haven’t received any more emails just says waiting to be accepted
I ordered mine that morning they went on sale and just got that email yesterday

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i got an e-mail reply that says it’ll take 4 weeks due to “shipping challenges”. If mines not here by the time I head to Hawaii for 2 months I’ll cancell on my CC. This whole process is being handled very poorly.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I ordered mine within the first hour and a half, and I'm in the same situation. I'm out of state if that makes any difference. They charged my credit card, so I'm just going to wait and see.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine is apparently at a post office 20 min from my house now but won’t be delivered until Friday

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a special thing to own. For anyone who has memorabilia, it's worth the price. I've been an owner for a long time, and have never regretted it for one moment.

Members online

Latest posts