Packers Stock Sale

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
My son bought one. Apparently the Pack sold $10,000,000 in the 1st 3 hours.

Look, it can only be used for improvements to the stadium but that'll be $90m they don't have to use from reserves for player procurement. They're just wedging $90M into working capital. No problem with that.

Reaction score
I’m selling shares for $250. Just let me know they’re practically I mean actually legit
They also come with a Proverb wrapped in a fortune cookie.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bought one after waiting 8 hours in a queue earlier. $330 is nothing. I wipe my behind with that money.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that you can if you have a US address. You could also have someone in the US buy it for you as a gift. It would still have your name and everything. You'll just need to spot that friend/relative $300.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bought one after waiting 8 hours in a queue earlier. $330 is nothing. I wipe my behind with that money.
Toilet habits aside, it sounds like they're still doing a lot of business. So that's a good sign, if you want the team to raise its money.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, based on what Rodgers said during the Bears game earlier this season, does an ownership interest in the Packers include ownership in the Bears?

Bought my share in 97 after the Super Bowl winning season. I fully understood it wasn’t a financial investment, but instead represented my support for the team for 50+ years and counting.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got mine on Tuesday. I wish they had held off 6 days as buying the stock on the 40th anniversary of the first game (And thereby became a fan) on the 22nd would've been cool. Yes I will agree though I hate to admit that the negativity I've heard on talk radio locally this week is that it's a 'ceremonial' ownership at best, but I don't care. It's a pride thing, and it is exclusive because no other fan base in sports can buy in. That's the one thing we as a fan base will always have and can always point to no matter what everyone else says.

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have friends in USA. One lives in Dover, Ohio. He supports Newcastle United.

I have another friend in Florida & she follows college football.

& another friend in Green Bay & she is a packers fan.

So options in the future

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts