Packers roster turnover

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect that number to significantly increase for next season.
I debated before that thompson does mini-rebuilds, based off his contract extensions. It seems this year(and last year) were peak tallent years. He blew his cush for the first time since coming here, to keep the team together for this year. Honestly last year was the peak and this year he went all in to have another chance.

Cush gone. And next year he is going to have to be a mover and shaker to keep it all together... I wish it was my job to help brain storm. I would love nothing more than to crunch numbers all winter to maximize talent. Strategize for future. I would do it for nothing, except i got to make the cheese... :)

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

He blew his cush for the first time since coming here, to keep the team together for this year. Honestly last year was the peak and this year he went all in to have another chance.

The Packers biggest loss this offseason was James Jones, who was only brought back for 2015 because Nelson was lost for the year. Thompson did a good job holding the team together for this season, unfortunately overpaying to re-sign several free agents.

It will be awfully tough to keep the roster turnover at a minimum next year though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts