Packers MIA in Pro Bowl!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Firstly, I'd like to offer my congrats to all the Packers who made the Pro Bowl, .... but you're gonna miss it because you are going to the Superbowl!!!!!!! How sweet it that! It's a blessing in disguise!

I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch the Pro Bowl, next week, maybe to get my football fix, but I'm just so focused on the Pack!

As somebody said in chat, it's a consolation to the Bears that some of them get to at least play in the Pro Bowl next week!

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To all the people that said the Pack can't do anything with out Favre HA!! We're in the Super Bowl!:happy0005:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess they knew A-Rod wasn't going to be able to make it out so they "snubbed" him.
This is my latest Packers jinx.
You don't put A-Rod in the Pro Bowl so that he can go to the Super Bowl instead.
So for corn's sake, I hope he is never voted to go to the PB again.

To all the people that said the Pack can't do anything with out Favre HA!! We're in the Super Bowl!:happy0005:
Did you see this OBF lurkers? Huh, huh did ya?

Yeah, yeah we know we know.
It was the D-fense and A-Rod had nothing at all to do with the victory and if your rust boy BrINT Fraud had been playing he would have thrown in 100 touch downs.
But you know what?
Burnt wasn't there! It was A-Rod and the Pack did it with A-Rod on the team!
So take that, Farv lovers and go back to your forum and cry about how much Fail is better all you want to. But he isn't in any victories this time and never will be again! So there!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i feel bad for the packers who will be missing in action in the Super Bowl. ryan grant and finley should at least wear their jerseys on the sidelines

Latest posts