Packers meet Obama

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeANrGa6amc]YouTube - President Barack Obama In Madden 11[/ame]
Obama should know starks is number 44

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NBA 2k11 does this too, but only shows snapshots..Still, kinda cool. Hopefully the Packers get to go for realz..

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Woodson told Obama that the Packers would see him in his own house, and I don't think he wants to let him down.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obama should know starks is number 44
That's my number to for playing softball.

Years ago when I was a kid I asked for a Packers jersey.
I don't even know how official it was. All I know is it was a green and gold shirt with the number 44 on it. Maybe a replica of what the players wore. Maybe not.
So whenever I play softball and get a number, that's the one I pick.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they decide not to visit Snobama and see the Pope instead. Catholics know a thing or two about crusades.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they decide not to visit Snobama and see the Pope instead. Catholics know a thing or two about crusades.

I would say something about them not wanting to get molested but that might be a little low.

Reaction score
Does it? I thought that was wine. Anyway, you're right about Steel.

The thing about Steel is while some parts might show rust, you can always recycle it and build something better and new in its place. Other than a small part in the 80's, one thing great about the Steelers is they are mostly always in the hunt year after year for what they are playing for tomorrow. And this team isn't rusty, yet. In fact, i'd say this team is anything but rusty. Like Steel terminators shooting holes through swiss cheese... YEAH!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The thing about Steel is while some parts might show rust, you can always recycle it and build something better and new in its place. Other than a small part in the 80's, one thing great about the Steelers is they are mostly always in the hunt year after year for what they are playing for tomorrow. And this team isn't rusty, yet. In fact, i'd say this team is anything but rusty. Like Steel terminators shooting holes through swiss cheese... YEAH!
want some ice for your arm? cuz u really had to stretch for that one

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stay classy guys

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

what, would you leave your child alone with the pope? Didnt think so. At least Michael Jackson put on shows for the kids and brought out a monkey. These Catholic priest just get down to it. lol.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
SO, now that the Packers do actually get to go and meet Obama and Woodson's words ring true:

You are a member of the Packers, what do you say to him after him rooting against us all year?

I'd buy him a Packers tie, and make him wear it next time he addresses the nation.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SO, now that the Packers do actually get to go and meet Obama and Woodson's words ring true:

You are a member of the Packers, what do you say to him after him rooting against us all year?

I'd buy him a Packers tie, and make him wear it next time he addresses the nation.
I would just shake his hand and say "Thank you" if he says congratulations.
I'd also ask that all military troops be brought home now and to end all American armed conflicts around the world.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts