Packers Lions Stud Dud Superthread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wake the hell up you dumb receivers and start playing football!!!

Only about 3 studs so far in AJ, Dex and Davante

All duds = Mike Pettines garbage run defense

All receivers not named Adams

Super Dud - Brian Gute for giving us these garbage receivers

Last edited:

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: All the "fans" in the shoutbox who were basically calling for the Pack to lose.. embarrassing

Studs: Whole team, they deserved the first round bye.. big turn around and much needed with the holes this team has.

Go Pack Go

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: First half.

Studs: Second half.

Too close, but we'll take it.

They must be crying in the Big Easy......

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Aaron Jones, Martinez, Lazard, Adams.

Duds Rodgers, Run Defense,

The Heart Attack Award Mason Crosby.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, actually despite one miss today, Money Mason put it through when it mattered so I'll give him a stud too.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: First half offensive plan... Lazard and Adams had 3 targets in the first half and 18 targets in the second half.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: AJ,Devonte, 4th Qtr Packers
Duds: 1ST,2ND, 3RD Qtr Packers, all included no need to do more typing

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wowwee that was a sweaty hands game
will have to check out shoutbox archive for some toilet reading
should be good

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs-
Oline
Defense
Lazard
JK Scott

Duds-
Rodgers
Jimmy Graham

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kumerow for that dumb OPI and causing the interception following

Given your propensity for saying ridiculous things, I'll give you a chance here. Explain how Kumerow caused the interception. He wasn't the one underthrowing the ball.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Davante
Aaron Jones
Crosby
The D as a whole, they were let down by the offense early IMO... the Run D gave up two big runs, but other than that I thought they were fine
Blake Martinez made some nice plays
Lazard

Duds
Aaron Rodgers
I think he was like 3/13 passing at one point, or something stupid and really inefficient like that.... that's called "letting your D out to dry"

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Given your propensity for saying ridiculous things, I'll give you a chance here. Explain how Kumerow caused the interception. He wasn't the one underthrowing the ball.

He ran a lousy route and allowed the defender to gain leverage on him and did nothing to go up and fight for it.

GARBAGE!!!

MVS and GMO have also been bad as of late!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kume's route was fine. He was supposed to run down the field and he ran down the field. It was a poorly thrown ball. That said, I think a move experienced receiver like Jordy or James Jones makes that catch. Kume needs to read the ball better and set up better underneath an under thrown ball. His "fight" for the ball was basically just trying to reach back in space for it rather than actually body up the defender. Not ideal. Still, I'd say that one was mostly on #12.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that INT was on Rodgers, underthrown. Plain and simple. Kumerow was on his way to the endzone before he had to stop and try and come back for that ball the defender should have had no chance at.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kume's route was fine. He was supposed to run down the field and he ran down the field. It was a poorly thrown ball. That said, I think a move experienced receiver like Jordy or James Jones makes that catch. Kume needs to read the ball better and set up better underneath an under thrown ball. His "fight" for the ball was basically just trying to reach back in space for it rather than actually body up the defender. Not ideal. Still, I'd say that one was mostly on #12.
there's some truth in that, fighting back for the ball. Experience might make that a more contested ball, but it never should have been that. he was open

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score

WTF are you talking about?

Kumerow had TWO STEPS on him at least. The ball was just underthrown.

I do agree that Jordy or James Jones do a better job of "knocking it away/fighting" for the ball though. But I don't think they could make that catch either as he still had to come back and work for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts