Packers HOF

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What current players (lets work with the roster from 09) will be someday inducted into the packers hof?

Woodson, rodgers, driver, kampman, and Green are all locks IMO but who else could go?

Its still a little early to say mathews. Harris has a shot, Grant has a shot, and so does Jennings. All 3 more likely than not.

What do you guys think?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Rodgers, Woodson, Clifton, Green, Driver, Jennings, Harris, and I would bet maybe Finley down the road will be at that level as well.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get putting guys that are 2 or 3 years with us, that still haven't achieved nothing.

If I had to guess, yeah, Jennings, Rodgers and Finley have what it takes to be future Packers HoF.

But if their careers ended now, they wouldn't be, as opposed to the other guys probably being.

I also forgot about Barnett and Harris. I think they have a shot, but it's not such a done deal like the other guys I mentioned.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I don't get putting guys that are 2 or 3 years with us, that still haven't achieved nothing.

If I had to guess, yeah, Jennings, Rodgers and Finley have what it takes to be future Packers HoF.

But if their careers ended now, they wouldn't be, as opposed to the other guys probably being.

I also forgot about Barnett and Harris. I think they have a shot, but it's not such a done deal like the other guys I mentioned.

I thought the question was also about guys that had the potential to make the Hall of Fame. If their careers ended today.....Green, Driver, Woodson, Harris, Clifton. Mayyyyybe Tauscher. Thats it IMO.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers would be close. I mean if Majkowski is in then so should Rodgers. The stats are in favor of Rodgers in almost every way.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Rodgers would be close. I mean if Majkowski is in then so should Rodgers. The stats are in favor of Rodgers in almost every way.

Rodgers has only started two years. I agree he will probably be in someday, but I think you forget that Don Majkowski was actually a pretty darn good quarterback.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don played a full 16 games one time. Aaron has twice.
Don threw 56 TDs in 6 years with GB. Aaron threw 59 in two years starting.
Don Threw 56 INTS to Aarons 21 in that time span.

I could get into dons single "good" season but I think you get my point. Not taking anything away from don or what he had to work with but if Don is in the Aaron would be too. Not to mention him having the best passer rating in history, even if he doesnt qualify for the books yet. I dont think even packer fans realize how good aaron is yet.

Members online

Latest posts