1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers HOF

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Mar 2, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    What current players (lets work with the roster from 09) will be someday inducted into the packers hof?

Woodson, rodgers, driver, kampman, and Green are all locks IMO but who else could go?

Its still a little early to say mathews. Harris has a shot, Grant has a shot, and so does Jennings. All 3 more likely than not.

What do you guys think?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Locks right now are Clifton, maybe but possibly Tauscher, Green, Driver and Woodson. Kampman also a possibility.

3. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    Rodgers, Woodson, Clifton, Green, Driver, Jennings, Harris, and I would bet maybe Finley down the road will be at that level as well.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I don't get putting guys that are 2 or 3 years with us, that still haven't achieved nothing.

If I had to guess, yeah, Jennings, Rodgers and Finley have what it takes to be future Packers HoF.

But if their careers ended now, they wouldn't be, as opposed to the other guys probably being.

I also forgot about Barnett and Harris. I think they have a shot, but it's not such a done deal like the other guys I mentioned.

5. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339

I thought the question was also about guys that had the potential to make the Hall of Fame. If their careers ended today.....Green, Driver, Woodson, Harris, Clifton. Mayyyyybe Tauscher. Thats it IMO.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Rodgers would be close. I mean if Majkowski is in then so should Rodgers. The stats are in favor of Rodgers in almost every way.

7. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339

Rodgers has only started two years. I agree he will probably be in someday, but I think you forget that Don Majkowski was actually a pretty darn good quarterback.

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Don played a full 16 games one time. Aaron has twice.
    Don threw 56 TDs in 6 years with GB. Aaron threw 59 in two years starting.
    Don Threw 56 INTS to Aarons 21 in that time span.

I could get into dons single "good" season but I think you get my point. Not taking anything away from don or what he had to work with but if Don is in the Aaron would be too. Not to mention him having the best passer rating in history, even if he doesnt qualify for the books yet. I dont think even packer fans realize how good aaron is yet.

9. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I reckon that Brett Favre could get in

Rodgers, Woodson, Finley, Driver AND MASON CROSBY

HAS This jokes been going on far too long now??

10. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Jarrett Bush

11. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339
    Probably Mason Crosby.