Packers Hall of Fame with BIG Announcement 3/2..what could it be?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Here's the big news! The Packers Hall of Fame has announced they will be launching a new website that is interactive. There will be scheduled teleconferences and webinars with Hall of Famer's; notifications of personal appearances and MUCH more!

Here's the link to the full story Breaking News: Packers Hall of Fame Announcement « Lombardi Ave | A Green Bay Packers Blog

That's cool. I was hoping for a "new wing opening" or something. Or a Championship water slide park or something. LOL

Congrats on writer of the year Ilovemypackers!

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are other things too, including archive protection efforts, like converting the historical "films" into digital format which will protect them for all prosperity.

It was fun to hear the excitement in the voices of the President of the HOF and the other executive members. They are all about providing an unparalleled fan experience.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I signed up on "Notify Me". Looks pretty interesting. Thanks for posting.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the big news! The Packers Hall of Fame has announced they will be launching a new website that is interactive. There will be scheduled teleconferences and webinars with Hall of Famer's; notifications of personal appearances and MUCH more!

Here's the link to the full story Breaking News: Packers Hall of Fame Announcement « Lombardi Ave | A Green Bay Packers Blog
It ain't cool until we can have a hologram ground of frozen tundra so that we can feel like we're playing among Ray Nitschke and Bart Starr while getting yelled at by Vince. And he will keep on yelling because we won't help but have a big smile on.
"Wipe that crap eating smirk off your face and get out there and play ball!! Oh, and next time you make a touchdown, a catch, a block, a tackle, act like you've done it before. Do you really have to dance a jig for EVERY play you make, you idiot!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts