Packers Hall of Fame with BIG Announcement 3/2..what could it be?

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...that they have asked for a vote on this subject, canvassed the entire world, all the continents, even under the seas. They have consulted with all of the smartest scientists, all the heads of states, all the soothsayers and every newborn child and have come to this conclusion:

The Bears STILL :chisux:

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The spotlight has shifted from you know who to the Packers with their super bowl win. You know who needs to be in the lights and headlines.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Firstly, congrats to ilovemypackers on being invited to the conference call!!! It's good to have one of our peeps there!

My guess is it's something to do with He Who Shall Not Be Named (yes, sticking with the Harry Potter theme). But isn't too soon for The Dark Lord to be in the HOF? Isn't there a certain amount of time (years) you have to wait. I mean, we don't even know for sure if he's going to retire. Can a member of the HOF also be a current player? LOL, we are not even sure it is him. But who else can it be?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps it has to do with the need to remodel and make another pillar to hold the new Lombardi trophy in the trophy room.
That or a player being inducted (But not BrINT. Too soon. And I think they would have to wait to make sure the wishy washy waffle headed jelly fish is fer sure retired) is the best scenario, I think.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope it's Farve. Yeah, I said his name. This isn't 2008 anymore. This is 2011 and time to move on.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
please oh PLEASE let this have nothing to do with BF...its only 2011 ....I say in about 10 yrs i'll be able to say the name with out the gag reflex kicking in.

I have moved on... Our team won the Super Bowl!!!! :happy0005:

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jess-
I understand that you have the right to free speech, but every time I read one of your posts, it's getting verrry expensive for me.

Why?

Because everytime I see that photo on your profile I either-

a) Get so mad that I punch the monitor, ( 1 broken hand and 2 broken monitors)

or

b) I laugh myself so silly that I get sick ( 3 trips to the Dr's office)

What is a guy to do?

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting discussions going on.

Since this is my first season writing about the Packers, I don't know if an 'invite only" conference call for a Packers Hall of Fame announcement is the norm, but I'm really anxious to find out what the big news is..

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score