Packers get no press!

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It urks me that after a big win like last nights the media chooses to focus on the negative of the Queens and Favre... No body is talking on how the Packers came to play last night with a depleted defense and how we over came the odds... This could be our turning point but we get no love on NFL Network and or ESPN. Makes me sick!!! Thoughts??? Feelings???

Go Pack Go!!!

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

No kidding!!! I had to ask my daughter if the Packers were even in that game. Not one Packer interview all night on NFL or ESPN. Maybe when Openfly finally calls it a career (soon) the press will get out of his Wranglers long enough to notice a crippled Packers team is making a pretty impressive run at a division title and maybe more. Join the fun kids, there's plenty of room on that bandwagon next to the press box!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Trent Dilfer is one of the tea baggers for BrINT and came up with excuses for him.

Yep, he's a huge Brett ball washer. Should have seen him after Chilli's post game comments. HILARIOUS!

Media is going to be focus on a pervert like Farve, it sells. A team pulling together in the face of injuries. Nobody outside the Packer nation cares.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No on Finley, he's out for the year. No idea yet if we'll be having Harris or Bigby back.

We have 1 open roster spot after everything that happened today. So I assume they are planning on putting one of them on the roster sunday. Harris would be my guess.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We beat the Jets in NJ and the press will be all over us. Better yet we knock off the boys and vikes and we are going to be considered a top 2 team in the NFC.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The media would much rather write a story about a famous 41 year old QB, battling through injuries and allegations, winning against his old team with a last second miracle touchdown, than a story about a team being tenacious and sticking tough and getting a solid win. Favre has thought he was bigger than the Packers organization for years, and the media thinks so too. Who cares? We don't need the media. Cowboys were touted even higher than us coming into this year I think. They are "America's Team", and love all the attention they get. Look what it's done for them, 1-5, unorganized, franchise QB done for the season. We have had our rough patch with injuries and inconsistencies, taking us out of the spotlight a little bit. That isn't a bad thing. Maybe it'll help us take an overconfident Jets team by surprise and leave them stunned as to what happened. Then look, we have 5 wins just like them.

Our team lost some press because it hasn't looked like the dominating offensive powerhouse it was supposed to be coming into the year. But who cares about press? We're still a very talented team. We're 4-3 and thats not bad. Maybe no one is predicting us to come in and dominate teams, but we just showed that we can be tenacious and we'll do what we have to do to win. We have been in every game we lost.

The media is going to continue to cover the Vikes and Favre more, pointing out all the calls that didn't go their way, and all the mistakes they made in the game, trying to diminish our victory. But who cares, the Vikes fans can make whatever excuses they want. We're 4-3, they're 2-4. Our QB only threw 2 picks, theirs threw 3, and ours definitely didn't throw a pick 6. Our team did enough to win, theirs didn't. Let's move on and see what we can do against the Jets. Go Pack go.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
If the Pack beats the Jets with a bunch of backups, damn right the media will notice us. Although I have a hard time envisioning that. But you know, I really thought we we'd lose against the Viking so what the hell do I know.

Therran D

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah, we don't need the press. They gave us WAYYY to much exposure in the beginning, and, in the process, led to the exploitation of the team we really are--not quite there yet.

Staff online

Latest posts