Packers Forum Mock Draft

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
@brandon2348 just being honest— I forgot I had you on ignore so I missed that you actually wanted to claim a team. I was just tired of the Sutton/Ridley debate. I’m sorry about that. There are still some teams available. Interested?

Nah, I'm good and no worries.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
For the Colts, I’m taking:

Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego State Univerity

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys are going to fix their OL by selecting Frank Ragnow, iOL savage from Arkansas...because Jerry Jones loves Arkansas.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
The Lions signed 9 yr vet, Legarrette Blount to a 1 yr deal in the off-season, but the Lions need a long term fix, so with their 2nd Rd pick, the Detroit Lions select Ronald Jones II, RB, USC

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and make a pick for @ExpatPacker as he isn't around it would seem.

The Ravens select:

Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
@GreenBaySlacker is now up for Buffalo.

I won't make any more auto-picks for anyone until Monday. People are free to pick as their turn comes up and I will update the OP as I'm able. Things slow down a little bit on the weekend and I don't want to just be making everyone's picks for them.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Chiefs select:

Donte Jackson, CB, LSU

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Moore better at first and he is pretty much the consensus top wr in the draft but somehow now I'm liking dj Chark better. I saw a piece in him on one of the Packers sites and it demonstrated he could do everything the Packers would ask of him. He's not just a one trick pony deep threat I'll try and find the article cuz it was ridiculous how much he looked like a Packers reciever only much faster and with a garbage qb. I just think he could be special with rodgers while Moore might just be really good. Kind of a nelson Cobb comparison. Chark is a faster nelson and Moore is a faster Cobb.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Hey Dante's, I'd be willing to take another team in the mock if you want me to. KC, Houston and the Rams didn't have 1st rd picks, plus the Bucs, Saints, Falcons and Steelers didn't have takers in the 1st Rd, that way you don't have to pick for a bunch of teams.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I liked Moore better at first and he is pretty much the consensus top wr in the draft but somehow now I'm liking dj Chark better. I saw a piece in him on one of the Packers sites and it demonstrated he could do everything the Packers would ask of him. He's not just a one trick pony deep threat I'll try and find the article cuz it was ridiculous how much he looked like a Packers reciever only much faster and with a garbage qb. I just think he could be special with rodgers while Moore might just be really good. Kind of a nelson Cobb comparison. Chark is a faster nelson and Moore is a faster Cobb.

Doubt this is the article (below), but I have heard/seen both Chark and Hughes name thrown around a lot in regards to the Packers. I almost think 14 is too early for Hughes and 45 will be to late for Chark. If these are 2 guys that would fit well into the Packer plans, the perfect scenario, that might land them both, would be to trade that #14 pick with either the Patriots (for the #23 and #31) or the Browns for their #33 and #35. Why would the Patriots trade away 2 first rounders? Simple, if a QB they covet is still available at #14. Prying those 2 picks from the Browns might be tougher, since they already have 2 first round picks, but you never know.

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/20...s-wr-d-j-chark-a-perfect-pairing-for-packers/

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Luke falk.
Since buffalo is unbelievably thin at qb. I'm going to pull a Washington and spend two early picks on the position...

Appears they are still thin at QB (AJ McCarron, Nathan Peterman and your 2 picks... Rudolph and Falk) :laugh:

Sorry, just giving you the business. Seems like the Bills have been seaching for a QB since Jim Kelly hung it up in 96.