Packers Forum Mock Draft

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
With most of the top tier CB's off the board, my choice for the Packers would be:

D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland

After Amish picks, I'll try to throw together the names for a reference but that's a really strong consideration.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Washington takes TE Hurst. Probably too early but I have to pair rookie allen with a new best friend.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Ok, we have an early favorite in Moore but there is still lots of room for voting. Here are the most likely options:
  • WR:
    • D.J. Moore, MAR
    • D.J. Chark, LSU
    • Anthony Miller, MEM
  • OL:
    • A. Corbett, OL, NEV
    • B. O'Neill, OT, PIT
    • J. Daniels, OL, IOWA
  • DB:
    • J. Reid, S, STAN
    • J. Bates, S, WF
    • R. Harrison, S, UA
    • D. Jackson, CB, LSU
  • TE:
    • D. Goedert, TE, SDSU
Of course no one is required to pick from this list.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll lose out, but the value on James Daniels from Iowa is too good for me here. He killed the Packers' key athletic metrics at the combine and I believe he can play guard.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I think we have 12 participants and 5 Moore votes. One *more* and we can call it.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see where we are going with this. CB was our biggest need. We no longer need a CB because we took an OLB who is a one dimensional pass rusher. Teams wont try to pass on us now and will just run every play. Clever.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I see where we are going with this. CB was our biggest need. We no longer need a CB because we took an OLB who is a one dimensional pass rusher. Teams wont try to pass on us now and will just run every play. Clever.

Didn’t you vote for Davenport??

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Stirring the pot are ya?! Lol

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Pokerbrat and the Cleveland Browns are pleased to announce that they have traded their 4th pick in the draft, Bradley Chubb to The Green Bay Packers for Brett Hundley and the Packers 4th Rd. pick (#133). :coffee:

D

Deleted member 6794

Pokerbrat and the Cleveland Browns are pleased to announce that they have traded their 4th pick in the draft, Bradley Chubb to The Green Bay Packers for Brett Hundley and the Packers 4th Rd. pick (#133). :coffee:

If there's a vote on this move I'm definitely in favor of it.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Vote? We don't need no stinkin' votes! Wait until you see the plans I have for the Vikings! :devilish:

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
@brandon2348 just being honest— I forgot I had you on ignore so I missed that you actually wanted to claim a team. I was just tired of the Sutton/Ridley debate. I’m sorry about that. There are still some teams available. Interested?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
@brandon2348 just being honest— I forgot I had you on ignore so I missed that you actually wanted to claim a team. I was just tired of the Sutton/Ridley debate. I’m sorry about that. There are still some teams available. Interested?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
As Rant is not around, I'll make a pick for the Cards.

Brian O'Neill, OT, Pitt

Latest posts