Packers Forum Mock Draft

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Crapola... I forgot my phone at home today. Sorry dudes.

Vea is a steal at #22. Can't believe the board of packers mock draft members didn't stockpile awesome dlinemen

You forgot your cell phone?

Tip of the cap to you my friend. Way not to be digitally leashed.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You forgot your cell phone?

Tip of the cap to you my friend. Way not to be digitally leashed.
I been playing penny stocks again lately. So I always have my phone for an update. Plus the mock draft I wanted to take seriously. So far F on my first pick. And absent on my second. Lol.

Mulligan?

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I been playing penny stocks again lately. So I always have my phone for an update. Plus the mock draft I wanted to take seriously. So far F on my first pick. And absent on my second. Lol.

Mulligan?

You chose your own players via your little cluster which is more than I can say for some. There are more picks coming.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
That te gisecki or whatever. He ranked 1St rounder? Physical freak. I was hoping GB got him mid rounds.

For some he’s the top TE. I wouldn’t be surprised if NO took their highest rated player at that position. They need one. My guess is that it will either be Gesicki or Goedert. Hurst is possible but the dude is gonna be 25 before the season starts and TE might take longer than any other position to develop.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just had a brilliant idea... trade the one and only possible starting qb on the roster... and then...

Oh wait. Buffalo already did that.

DOUH!!!!!!!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So Slacker seems to be busy at the moment. However, his second choice for the Bills at #12 is still on the board here at #20. So the Bills select:

Tevita Tuliakiono Tuipuloto Mosese Va'hae Faletau Vea, Big Ol' Human, Washington

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mulligan?

I think Vea would be an absolute steal at #20. The more I hear and read, the more I think he will be gone before the Packers pick at #14, not that I think we need him.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crapola... I forgot my phone at home today. Sorry dudes.

Vea is a steal at #22. Can't believe the board of packers mock draft members didn't stockpile awesome dlinemen
Was gonna pick Vea (If it was me) but... Realistically, I looked at what Cincy fans wanted, who was on roster and offseason and many fans all wanted O-Line in first round.
Thought Wynn would give best versatility.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Vea would be an absolute steal at #20. The more I hear and read, the more I think he will be gone before the Packers pick at #14, not that I think we need him.
Hes gonna be a stud, if anything at least a solid NFL player.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
"With the 3oth pick in the 2018 Dantés Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA."

At 6' 8" Miller could become just the guy they need at RT to shore up the line for Cousins, but don't expect to see him carrying the ball much.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles take RB Guise. Cant believe he is still there. The rich get richer.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
"With the 1st pick of the second round in the 2018 Dantés Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado"

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Giants select:

Sony Michel, RB, Georgia

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
"With the 3rd pick of the second round in the 2018 Dantés Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Orlando Brown Jr., OT, Oklahoma."

Members online

Latest posts