Packers at Eagles - MNF Game Thread

Churd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 point lead at halftime. Hopefully we come out in 2nd half with some fire and don't lay down. Turn this thing around right here.

Arkaign

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the assessment. I was thinking that this was a stronger team than what you indicated above.

Then again, this Packer defense is so bad that if the Eagle team bus gets stuck in traffic and they miss the first quarter, we'd still have given up a few TDs.

Hahah :) Thanks for the kind words.

I'll quote myself now : "This Eagles team that will show up Monday after the physical and mental beatings they've taken lately? Pack wins. Convincingly."

Bang bang. Someone call the game warden, because a flock of Eagles just got shot down.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must admit, despite how bad the Eagles looked in their game prior to this, I still thought our own team being mentally beat down was going to struggle. Crazy to think too that this is the same Eagles team that handed the Vikes their first loss and pummeled the Steelers too.

One thing you could say after this win is that the season isn't quite over, but still got a lot of work to do to catch Detroit. Houston is going to be a tough one, but just as we sacked Wentz there in those late phases, hopefully we can do the same to Osweiler. If we do beat the Texans though and Detroit loses to New Orleans, this division is going to get tight again.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers needs to stay healthy, because our line is good enough, but we still need him to make a couple plays a game that depend on his legs. The offense needs to stay clicking.

Our d did ok tonight we need our linebackers back. And we need the offense to keep pressure on opposing offenses. They looked ok tonight, but as much as we're misssing play making defenders the eagles were missing playmakers on offense.