Packers at Eagles - MNF Game Thread

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Well I guess everyone else has been too depressed to start this so I suppose I'll go ahead and do it :laugh: :roflmao:

Expectations?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philly's D will give the Packers fits; their O will do just enough.
Eagles, 20-13

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I think Philly lacks perimeter weapons on offense but they are 8th in rushing. I'd be shocked if Pack don't move Clay back inside. This Eagles team has some guys banged up as well.

One would think this is a winnable game for Packers but until I see the defense slow anyone down I'm not holding my breath.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should forfeit and stay home.
Otherwise it's a waste of time and resources since they lost and its game over even before it starts.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not that I want them to lose. It's what I expect from now till the end of the season.

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless our DBs miraculously learn to play their positions we have no defense against the pass. Mediocre QBs and mediocre receivers will burn our guys time and time again. The Packers offense is not good enough to outscore our opponents when our defense is incapable of making more than one or two stops per game.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Eagles 41 Packers 28

Same **** different week.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With 2:12 left in the game Aaron Rodgers will throw a touchdown pass to Cook to put the Packers on Top 35-30 . But with no timeouts Carson Wentz will drive the Eagles 85 yards yds and throw a game winning touchdown to defeat the Packers 37-35. You can't make this stuff up people haha. No ones ever out of the game against this defense.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Capers dials up ingenious 8-man rushes with DB's single covering receivers... gotta hope they can cover for 1.5 seconds AND that one of the rushers will get home. 8 men in the box will also minimize their rush attack with rooking Smallwood running for 1.3 ypc.
GB will have a 31-17 lead heading into the final 4 minutes, but Wentz leads 3 scoring drives to pull out the win 34-31 :(.

Reaction score
The Eagles are more of a run heavy Offense which is the break we needed. IF Aaron can get the Offense going in the 1st quarter and score early (which we've had problems doing this year) Then this should be a very close game in the 4th.
The Packers need to stick with what components on Offense work. The short passing game to RBs out of the backfield gets the ball out quick for Aaron and relieves over pursuit and I feel like MM is starting to realize this again. This aligns with what we've been successful with in past years and is a MUST do (Eagles front 7 are 19th against the run)
The Packers can exploit this. GB desperately needs to win the takeaway battle in order to allow Aaron an extra series or 2 to win this one. The running game will chew the clock and this will be intentional by our opponent to limit GBs possessions and keep Rodgers on the sideline.
If GB gets an early 2 minute Offense Rythmn and finishes with +1 takeaways net? The Pack wins 27-23
If GB loses the takeaway battle or gets away from their short passing game, move the chains philosophy against a top ten Eagles secondary? ..
Then the Eagles will win 33-21

PS. I really hope we see some Christine Michael this week because a balance Offense will open up our passing attack.

Last edited:

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope I don't have to watch Ha Ha let guys run buy him all night...BTW, he's a safety ;-)

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our offense will come alive, but it won't be enough. Packers 31 - Eagles somewhere in the 32-84 range.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What happened to Quinten Rollins. I remember last draft veing upset about drafting another former basketball player converted to CB and this 1 on round 2. But then as the season went on I thought wow we drafted 2 very talented corners in the 1st 2 rounds I guess! Thus far this season Randall was not playing well then was injured. Rollins has been awful this season. Gunter isn't playing good either, but he went undrafted, runs slow and that's what we expect. Rollins is a high draft pick that needs to improve for our D to have chance Monday!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What happened to Quinten Rollins. I remember last draft veing upset about drafting another former basketball player converted to CB and this 1 on round 2. But then as the season went on I thought wow we drafted 2 very talented corners in the 1st 2 rounds I guess! Thus far this season Randall was not playing well then was injured. Rollins has been awful this season. Gunter isn't playing good either, but he went undrafted, runs slow and that's what we expect. Rollins is a high draft pick that needs to improve for our D to have chance Monday!

Rollins isn't starting material. He's only solid playing as a Nickle or Dime back. TT did what he normally does and reached for a guy he probably could have gotten in the 4th or 5th rd.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect pad level will be adjusted after the best week of practice this year. Green Bay will go 3 and out on the first 2 drives while the Eagles will score 10 on their first two. The shoutbox will lose their collective :poop:.

On the packers 3rd drive they will get a first down on a pass interference call but the drive will stall and Crosby will kick a 54 yard field goal and carl will mention that it was a nice kick in the shoutbox. However on the following drive it will take the Eagles just 3 plays to go 81 yards with the final play being an 81 yard pass on 3rd and 17 from the 19 yard line.

At this point mass pandemonium will ensue in the shoutbox led by 7thfloor and most of his sentences will look like this:

**** you tt you ****ing ******* *********** mother ******. That's ****ing what you get for ****ing filling this ****** roster with ****ing ****** street free agents, you stupid ****************************************! (Yes he will really somehow create the only 40 character curse word to be censored)

After that it is really anyone's guess as to how the rest of the game will go.

Not that I have given it much thought or anything...

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect pad level will be adjusted after the best week of practice this year. Green Bay will go 3 and out on the first 2 drives while the Eagles will score 10 on their first two. The shoutbox will lose their collective :poop:.

On the packers 3rd drive they will get a first down on a pass interference call but the drive will stall and Crosby will kick a 54 yard field goal and carl will mention that it was a nice kick in the shoutbox. However on the following drive it will take the Eagles just 3 plays to go 81 yards with the final play being an 81 yard pass on 3rd and 17 from the 19 yard line.

At this point mass pandemonium will ensue in the shoutbox led by 7thfloor and most of his sentences will look like this:

**** you tt you ******* ******* *********** mother ******. That's ******* what you get for ******* filling this ****** roster with ******* ****** street free agents, you stupid ****************************************! (Yes he will really somehow create the only 40 character curse word to be censored)

After that it is really anyone's guess as to how the rest of the game will go.

Not that I have given it much thought or anything...
This one year literally made me LOL.

Members online

Latest posts