Packers at Eagles - MNF Game Thread

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers have ruled out Kyler Fackrell, Demetri Goodson, T.J. Lang, Blake Martinez and JC Tretter for tomorrow's game at Philadelphia. Don Barclay, Damarious Randall and Jake Ryan listed as questionable.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Packers have ruled out Kyler Fackrell, Demetri Goodson, T.J. Lang, Blake Martinez and JC Tretter for tomorrow's game at Philadelphia. Don Barclay, Damarious Randall and Jake Ryan listed as questionable.

Don Barclay Questionable......isn't that implied? :coffee:

H

HardRightEdge

I'm with ya, because I think that's what it's going to take, and / or empty seats in Lambeau and less Packers merchandise sold. This will be the first year in over 25 years that zero Packer products are being purchased for Xmas at my house.
I don't think there would be any acute concern about empty seats, as long as the tickets have been sold.

However, I think it's fair to assume that the long season ticket waiting list has a large percentage of people looking to resell. If the list starts shrinking as they work down through a bunch of "no thanks" folks who don't see the profit potential, then there's a problem.

Mechandise? Concessions? Yeah, that can take a hit.

But the biggest worry may be the spanking new dining and entertainment complex. If it's coming on-line just as enthusiasm wanes, that's a pain that's going to linger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there wğould be any acute concern about empty seats, as long as the tickets have been sold.

However, I think it's fair to assume that the long season ticket waiting list has as large percentage of people looking to resell. If the list starts shrinking as they work down through a bunch of "no thanks" folks who don't see the profit potential, then there's a problem.

Mechandise? Concessions? Yeah, that can take a hit.

But the biggest worry may be the spanking new dining and entertainment complex. If it's coming on-line just as enthusiasm wanes, that's a pain that's going to linger.

This. keep in mind the Packers don't charge a waitlist fee. Thus, it's unknown how many are serious about getting tickets.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This. keep in mind the Packers don't charge a waitlist fee. Thus, it's unknown how many are serious about getting tickets.

Plus since the list takes so long before one gets a chance, there is no way to gauge how many have had economic, family or other considerations change for them, making it unfeasible for them to now be able to purchase.

Bama Packer fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I'm driving up from Alabama next weekend for the Texans game. Life long packers fan and this is a bucket list item. Just seeing the history and stadium will be awesome. Any suggestions on where to go and what to do would be helpful. Will have Friday and Saturday to kick around. Thanks in advance!

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I'm driving up from Alabama next weekend for the Texans game. Life long packers fan and this is a bucket list item. Just seeing the history and stadium will be awesome. Any suggestions on where to go and what to do would be helpful. Will have Friday and Saturday to kick around. Thanks in advance!
Anduzzi's Sports club is a great place to watch games on Saturday with good food and drink. A lot of other places around there all within walking distance and only about 1/4 mile from Lambeau Field

https://www.google.com/search?q=and...3,lf_pqs:EAE&rlfi=hd:;si:10162273904414621150

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with ya, because I think that's what it's going to take, and / or empty seats in Lambeau and less Packers merchandise sold. This will be the first year in over 25 years that zero Packer products are being purchased for Xmas at my house.
I don't have a lot of Packers gear, mostly T-shirts, but I'm still going to wear my green and yellow winter hat with the G logo on the front.

Yeah, I know we have been terrible lately but there is no shame at all in still being a fan of this team.

And if you want to sorta boycott them, you might be able to find and buy Packers stuff at your local thrift store where your money goes to charity instead of the Packers while saving tons of money.
That is where I have gotten two of my T-shirts which were in good shape and still look nice.

In any case, a boycott is not going to hurt them at all. There are just way too many fans who will keep on spending the money to have any kind of impact.
If it's a personal boycott, well, that could make you feel better but I really doubt the team will feel any impact.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hang in there fellow Pack fans.
We are not at this point... yet.
So it could be a lot, lot worse than it already is.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Dan P

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any Packer fans going to game tonight and want to meet up to tailgate???

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
It doesn't look great and I don't expect much this year... but...

Go F-in Pack Go!

Always the foolishly optimistic fan.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go F-in Pack Go!
It would be so f-in awesome if all the Pack fans started f-in chanting that, un-f-in-censored of course, and then we heard it on the f-in airwaves and there would be nothing at all the f-in network could do to f-in censor that.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
It would be so f-in awesome if all the Pack fans started f-in chanting that, un-f-in-censored of course, and then we heard it on the f-in airwaves and there would be nothing at all the f-in network could do to f-in censor that.

Now now, we are all F'ing grown-ups aren't we? :coffee:

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So there are virtually no linebackers on this team with Ryan, Martinez and now Fackrell out tonight. If we see a Joe Thomas/Bradford ILB pairing the TE may have 400 yds tonight and i don't want to even think about the run d when the backs get to the 2nd level. I hope they let Clay play inside over that tandem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts