Packers are interested in Everson Griffen

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4-3 defensive ends and 3-4 outside linebackers are comparable in that they’re edge rushers.

4-3 defensive tackles and 3-4 down linemen are comparable in that they’re interior DL.

Griffen is the former.
We don't need another edge rusher. I thought Preston played well this past week and was used differently. Did not watch him closely but that is how it appeared to me. I like the way you described the positions.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
practice squad. If we wanted him and he wanted to be here, he could be

ah, thanks for setting me straight. i thought i had read that they just put him on the practice squad to clear covid quarantine or something and then he'd be upgraded to active roster. maybe i was mistaken.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ah, thanks for setting me straight. i thought i had read that they just put him on the practice squad to clear covid quarantine or something and then he'd be upgraded to active roster. maybe i was mistaken.
He’s turned down offers from 2 other teams to stay on their squad so I doubt he wants to go anywhere but as of now he’s not on active roster

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just posted in the trade thread probably should have posted here. Lions have picked up Everson Griffin for a couple of draft picks.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just posted in the trade thread probably should have posted here. Lions have picked up Everson Griffin for a couple of draft picks.

Conditional 6th which could become a 5th. That's a freaking solid deal for Lions IMO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts