Packers add Aaron Adeoye to PS

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dunbar was released in order to make room for Adeoye - who has seen very limited action (Ravens) after quite the unique journey to the league. Experience in the AFL (American Football League) and even Champion Indoor Football League.

Adeoye is an athletic but exceptionally raw football player, no doubt signed because of the limited players due to injuries. 6'6' 260 lbs.

Few links of stories:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I lost my breath for a second. I thought that this guy was a CB and then saw that he was 6'6 and 260lbs. My eyes bulged for a second until I realized that he is actually a LB. That's still impressive size. He's more the size of a TE.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't accuse Gute that he isn't turning over every stone to find bargain players that might be able to contribute. If he hadn't gotten Rasul Douglas from the Cardinal's practice squad, the Packers would've likely lost last week vs the Bears based on how Isaac Yiadom looked before he was benched.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't accuse Gute that he isn't turning over every stone to find bargain players that might be able to contribute. If he hadn't gotten Rasul Douglas from the Cardinal's practice squad, the Packers would've likely lost last week vs the Bears based on how Isaac Yiadom looked before he was benched.
I've been saying that since they pulled him and put in Douglas. I don't know why he's still on the team, he's bad.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been saying that since they pulled him and put in Douglas. I don't know why he's still on the team, he's bad.

What is troubling to me perhaps more so than Yiadom (who only does well on ST) is Ento is still setting on our PS. Ento is a guy everyone was incredibly high on this spring and listening to some you'd have swore was going to possibly push for a roster spot....now he has seen Yiadom added, Douglas added and Dunbay added (then released).....all the while Ento is just sitting there.

Is the Ento project one which we refuse to accept has failed or is it like the Yosh project and is just going to take seemingly forever for it to click. I'm shocked he hasn't been elevated honestly.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
What is troubling to me perhaps more so than Yiadom (who only does well on ST) is Ento is still setting on our PS. Ento is a guy everyone was incredibly high on this spring and listening to some you'd have swore was going to possibly push for a roster spot....now he has seen Yiadom added, Douglas added and Dunbay added (then released).....all the while Ento is just sitting there.

Is the Ento project one which we refuse to accept has failed or is it like the Yosh project and is just going to take seemingly forever for it to click. I'm shocked he hasn't been elevated honestly.
Ento as has been seen and stated during pre-season, is a very poor tackler which is understandable. He was a WR in college. He needs more instruction and work. Give him time.

D

Deleted member 6794

Yiadom has played a lot of snaps on special teams. That's most likely the reason he's still on the team.

After watching him play defense vs. the Bears I don't want to see him line up at cornerback anymore though.

Members online

Latest posts