Packers, 49ers can clinch playoff spots this week

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
It’s that time of year: The NFL has distributed playoff scenarios for the first time in 2011. According to a release sent out by the league today, the Packers and the 49ers can become the first two teams to clinch playoff spots, if they win on Thanksgiving and then get some help. If the Packers…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup. I was hoping the Niners would clinch before Thanksgiving, and they could've, but every team in the NFCW won last weekend. :eek:
How often does THAT happen!? :roflmao:

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Not too much longer and the colts will be clinching the #1 pick.

You know whats crazy? For the first time this year under a wave of super homerism I picked the Colts to win. Who knows. Coming off a bye against a crappy D with a mistake prone Cam Newton. Also the Panthers have not won on the road in ages.

I figure this is one of the few last chances to win a game and the Colts will hand the ball off if they are smart and try to gash a horrible run D. On defense try to unleash Freeney/Mathis on Cam.

Oh yes, I am a homer!!! But, this is crunch time or else the Colts can join the 2008 Lions soon.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know whats crazy? For the first time this year under a wave of super homerism I picked the Colts to win. Who knows. Coming off a bye against a crappy D with a mistake prone Cam Newton. Also the Panthers have not won on the road in ages.

I figure this is one of the few last chances to win a game and the Colts will hand the ball off if they are smart and try to gash a horrible run D. On defense try to unleash Freeney/Mathis on Cam.

Oh yes, I am a homer!!! But, this is crunch time or else the Colts can join the 2008 Lions soon.

Yeah you want them to only win this game, no fan of a team wants to see them join the 08 lions.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Yeah you want them to only win this game, no fan of a team wants to see them join the 08 lions.

May not happen this weekend but it feels right to me ATM. I think they can muster up enough to beat one lousy team and time is ticking on lousy teams to play.

Run.The.Ball.
I heard Addai is back in practice so if he plays the run game should be good enough to ease the load for Finger Painter.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May not happen this weekend but it feels right to me ATM. I think they can muster up enough to beat one lousy team and time is ticking on lousy teams to play.

Run.The.Ball.
I heard Addai is back in practice so if he plays the run game should be good enough to ease the load for Finger Painter.

If they were committed to winning they would have made a claim on Orton. They have mailed it in this season.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If they were committed to winning they would have made a claim on Orton. They have mailed it in this season.

Naw, I would not spend the money and time to have him learn the offense at this point in the year. Roll with the scrubs.....and maybe a win happens. Maybe not. But, maybe one does.

Heck, in 1997 an 0-10 Colts team beat the defending SB champion Packers in a stunner.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Naw, I would not spend the money and time to have him learn the offense at this point in the year. Roll with the scrubs.....and maybe a win happens. Maybe not. But, maybe one does.

Heck, in 1997 an 0-10 Colts team beat the defending SB champion Packers in a stunner.

Reminding me of that makes me wish for a "dislike" button ;)

Members online

Latest posts