Packers #32 Pick

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The beauty of being the Super Bowl Champs is that you do not have a lot of holes to fill. I see the Packers going any number of ways, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Packers trade out of the pick.

Possible picks:
1) Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor
2) Brooks Reed, OLB, Arizona
3) Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA
4) Cameron Heyward, DE, OSU
5) Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa

Possible senario:
If Ryan Mallet, Jake Locker and Chris Ponder are all still on the board, teams like Cincinnati, Cleveland, Buffalo, Tennessee and San Francisco are going to want to get back into the first round. Green Bay will have an excellent chance to add a 2012 first round pick along with a 2011 2nd round pick or a 2011 2nd and 3rd round pick.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see any of #2,3,4...however..Adrian Clayborn.

I had posted my opinion about Clayborn last year when some Packer fans saw him as a "fit " in Green Bay.
I am from Iowa, I follow Iowa football, and you need to understand that Clayborn is not a "Green Bay Packer" type of player. He takes downs off, is typically lazy and runs out of gas in the 4th quarter. At least 3 games were lost by Iowa this year when Clayborn did not hustle during a play, was sitting out because he was tired or he just missed tackles. He also has a bit of Johnny Jolly in him, having more than his share of run ins with the Iowa City police department. Don't beleive me, ask any upper class student about their opinion of the guy. The guy is NO Aaron Kampman!

Members online

Latest posts