Packers 2011 - 2012 Schedule

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Home: NFC North, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, St. Louis Rams.
Away: NFC North, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, New York Giants.

I figure on at least 10 wins the way these teams played this year. Denver, Carolina, Minnesota (twice) are in rebuild mode. StLoo, KC, Oakland, and SD benefited from a light schedule this year. Top 3 in south, Chi, Det, and NYG look to be the toughest before the off season starts. As long as we win in Indy I don't really care.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yesssss at the Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! definitely getting myself tickets to that one!

OP
OP
NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the fact the Packers get New Orleans and Tampa Bay at home. I hope those are November or December games. Get those dome/warm weather teams in the cold!

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is that an official listing? I thought we played at KC and hosted OAK back in '07 (meaning we'd switch this time)?

OP
OP
NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will definitely be at the Tim Tebow game. Very excited to see my guy play my favorite team. Got to buy tickets for this game!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ATL again because we hosted them last time.

Not sure why we're @KC though. We were there last time. This time KC should be @GB and GB should be @Oak.

Excited for Pack @ San Diego!!

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay... I heard someone on another forum mention that its because they don't want NFC North teams traveling to San Diego and Oakland in the same season in an effort to reduce traveling... So they had to do that since we'd been playing @SD and @OAK I guess.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
of all those games, i would most likely be going to the Bucs game @ lambeau. got a friend who's a buc fan, and we'd been considering a road trip with our girlfriends to check out an NFL game...and this one fits the bill perfectly..

Reaction score
I will definitely be at the Tim Tebow game. Very excited to see my guy play my favorite team. Got to buy tickets for this game!

I <3 Tebow. A lot of people don't like Tebow. I don't know why he is a great competitor, a good christian boy, and a great leader. He will top qb in a couple years.

TrantaLocked

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ATL again because we hosted them last time.

Not sure why we're @KC though. We were there last time. This time KC should be @GB and GB should be @Oak.

Excited for Pack @ San Diego!!

Don't know were you've been; don't you remember that we lost to them in Atlanta in week 12? That was an away game just to be clear, so going to Georgia Dome again seems strange.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been to a Football game in about ten years now and now that GB is playing here in San Diego I'll have a reason to go to the Q.

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
atlanta was scheduled against us based off of our records last year. next year our whole division plays them. thats what Wes (wood chipper) told me.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know were you've been; don't you remember that we lost to them in Atlanta in week 12? That was an away game just to be clear, so going to Georgia Dome again seems strange.

Yes, genius, I am aware. That game was scheduled based on where each team finished the previous season.

The last time we played their *division*, Atlanta came to us. This time, when we play their division, we go to them. That's how the scheduling formula works. Same opponent, different reasons why we play them. In the 2009 season we hosted the Cowboys based on both of us finishing second in the division again, while this year we hosted them again because last time we played their division, we played them in Dallas. It works both ways.

What I haven't figured out yet is how the home and away games for teams that are scheduled based on record, such as our games vs. the Giants and Rams next year, are determined. I know we play at NYG and vs. the Rams, but I haven't seen how that is figured out yet.

Members online

Latest posts