Packers 2011 - 2012 Schedule

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Trying to save up money for the SD vs Gb game, would love it if it was in November. Still planning on going to the Saints game, too. It looks to be a more difficult season this year.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So going to the Panthers game and very well might make the trip to the Falcons game too :D Hadnt seen the Packers in 13 years and now it may be 3 games in 2 years cause I got to see them in DC this year.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
atlanta was scheduled against us based off of our records last year. next year our whole division plays them. thats what Wes (wood chipper) told me.

The whole division plays Atalanta

We play the AFC West, NFC South, NY Giants, St. Louis and the regulars. Maybe we'll sweep the division this year- 6-0!

L

Lunchboxer

Yeah, I'm afraid Rodgers is to Tampa what You-Know-Who is to Dallas.

Hope this time the pack show up against the Bucs.

Atleast its at home. And I hope its in Mid December and Snowing and Cold.

Why are the Packers playing the Falcons again at their place. We will wipe the floor again with them.

The games im worried about are the Bears, Lions believe it or not the Giants and the Falcons and maybe the Chargers.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hope this time the pack show up against the Bucs.

Atleast its at home. And I hope its in Mid December and Snowing and Cold.

Why are the Packers playing the Falcons again at their place. We will wipe the floor again with them.

The games im worried about are the Bears, Lions believe it or not the Giants and the Falcons and maybe the Chargers.

A funny little tidbit on the Chargers the Packers are like 7 - 1 with them. So history is on the Packers side.

Again I hope that the packers prepare for TB to no end.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should be the NFL Opener, primetime on that first Thursday, except for this CBA lockout disaster.

Sorry, but no. The Chicago re-match of the NFC Championship game will be the bigger game and would likely be that weekend's opener.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, but no. The Chicago re-match of the NFC Championship game will be the bigger game and would likely be that weekend's opener.

disagree. After the lockout they want to bring out a feel good story. Not Jane Cutler. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers will kiss babies and save cats from trees before the game. It will be a feel good love fest. If its Chicago the topic will be "you think cutler will quit this quarter or next?" I hope that guy that got arrested for being naked and questioning cutler gets interviewed though. That would make for good tv.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
disagree. After the lockout they want to bring out a feel good story. Not Jane Cutler. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers will kiss babies and save cats from trees before the game. It will be a feel good love fest. If its Chicago the topic will be "you think cutler will quit this quarter or next?" I hope that guy that got arrested for being naked and questioning cutler gets interviewed though. That would make for good tv.
Not to mention the very distinct possibility of this happening:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtokJwzr3c]YouTube - Nike naked man at soccer field[/ame]

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe we went against them twice and lost. The first time I believe Rodgers had a hurt shoulder in that game.

I remember the one game where he got the shoulder separation.

When he leaves 4-5 games on the table against them in a row, then we can compare them to Dallas and Favre, till then I see it as a matter of **** poor play by the Defense and a dumb mistake by Rodgers

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
The schedule is easier than last year's without a doubt.

AFC West - KC and SD are solid but they got to play the awful NFC West. Oakland will be without their best player (Asomugha) and Denver is far from competing. Much easier than going to NYJ/NE. Carolina is the worst team in the league.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Come to think about it, I doubt this schedule will be any more easier than last years.

We never know how this is going to work.
Oakland may finally get off their lazy ***** and do something. Atlanta and the Giants are always ones you never know. One year they are good, next year they are not.

I look at the Saints, Rams, and Bronco's to be easy at home.

Call me crazy but you never know about some of these teams we have to play. Every year is different. Going by the Saints schedule last year, they should have been 13-3 with all the easy games they had, but no one had a clue that Cleveland, Arizona, and all the other little teams would step up to them.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Come to think about it, I doubt this schedule will be any more easier than last years.

We never know how this is going to work.
Oakland may finally get off their lazy ***** and do something. Atlanta and the Giants are always ones you never know. One year they are good, next year they are not.

I look at the Saints, Rams, and Bronco's to be easy at home.

Call me crazy but you never know about some of these teams we have to play. Every year is different. Going by the Saints schedule last year, they should have been 13-3 with all the easy games they had, but no one had a clue that Cleveland, Arizona, and all the other little teams would step up to them.

Not to mention what can (and often does) happen when we let our guard down to those "easier" wins.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know the exact date the Pack will be in San Diego? I want to be first in line to get tickets.

You can be first in line, right behind me. :)

No ideas on the dates yet as the schedule doesn't come out usually until sometime in April. Not sure if the pending CBA will impact the schedule release or not.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to mention what can (and often does) happen when we let our guard down to those "easier" wins.

Yup. There's absolutely NO reason why anyone here should over-look any single game on our schedule next season.

KC was a playoff team last season. SD is always a proverbial playoff contender. Oakland swept their division and somehow missed the playoffs. That means at least 3 of 4 teams in that division could be tough. Not sure what to expect out of Denver.

I don't expect much improvement out of Carolina next season, but Atlanta, New Orleans and Tampa Bay will all be tough. Let's not forget we were Tampa's first win of the season in week 7. New Orleans can match us in the air and Atlanta in Atlanta shouldn't be underestimated.

Not to mention our own division. We split with Detroit and Chicago, both who can improve this year. Detroit was the best 6-10 team we've seen in quite a long time. While I admittedly don't expect much out of Minnesota with Joe Webb at the helm, the acquisition of a veteran QB could be a difference maker.

Add in the "Any Given Sunday" factor and the games against the Rams, Giants and Panthers could very well go the other way. In short, we shouldn't expect to roll over any of our opponents next season.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will definitely be at the Tim Tebow game. Very excited to see my guy play my favorite team. Got to buy tickets for this game!
If you pray he does bad and he prays he does good, which one wins?
Who is "god" going to listen to?
Let's all pray and find out!

Members online

Latest posts