Packers 2.5 Point Underdogs this week.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, that sort of means we're favorites. The home team usually always gets -3 or so because of home field advantage.

thats true but wow thats surprising to be quite honest. I really hope we dont lay an egg after such an emotional win. 7-1 sounds awfully nice

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB is on a short week.

KC is coming off a bye week and at home where they play extremely well.

So it's kind of plausible I suppose.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB is on a short week.

KC is coming off a bye week and at home where they play extremely well.

So it's kind of plausible I suppose.

yah im thinking vegas def. takes that into account especially with a home team. and to my knowledge kansas city is known as a very loud atmosphere with thier fans

nleidigh319

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i say packers win by six or so because of the chiefs quarterbackn and recievers (besides gonzalez)

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i say packers win by six or so because of the chiefs quarterbackn and recievers (besides gonzalez)

i honestly think the key to this game will be who runs the ball better.

if they run well on us with LJ i think they have a good chance for the win

nleidigh319

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brennan make a good point but also how strong is the kansas city passing defence? i forgot to mention that

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever. I guess that means we'll win by 5.5 based on the Denver game where we were a 3 point underdog.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is how Kansas City ranks defensively

PTS
(6th)

YDS
(11th)

PASS YDS
(10th)

RUSH YDS
(17th)

i think you are going to see mccarthy try to mix things up but the pack is going to try to pound the rock early b/c they have a decent pass defense, but than again so did denver and favre schredded that soooooo........

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Not to mention that Brett's never beaten KC. I was thinking the line would be something like that.

Interesting T.O.

What teams has Brett NOT Beaten??? Anyone know?
I think KC is the only one he hasn't beaten. And while he hasn't won AT Dallas, he has beaten the Cowboys at Lambeau.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Not to mention that Brett's never beaten KC. I was thinking the line would be something like that.

Interesting T.O.

Im gonna take a stab in the dark and say K.C. and Indianapolis if someone could find out that would be great

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only KC, they beat Indy at Lambeau in 2000 in the snow. It was one of the 4 straight games that they won to finish Sherman's first season.
( if memory serves me correctly )

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Brett gets the win over KC, because I read that the 'Skins win means Brady has beaten everybody now.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
TOPackerFan said:

Interesting T.O.

I think KC is the only one he hasn't beaten. And while he hasn't won AT Dallas, he has beaten the Cowboys at Lambeau.

If that is the case.... This is cool. This could be a rallying call for the Pack on a short week.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love this underdog role. We will be the underdog all year. No one will shut up about the running game statistic, so I am really looking forward to Grant showing the nation that we have one! We shall see!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love this underdog role. We will be the underdog all year. No one will shut up about the running game statistic, so I am really looking forward to Grant showing the nation that we have one! We shall see!

as far as i know evry time you interview a team and tell them they are the under dog it puts fire in the belly!!!!

PLEASE VEGAS MAKE US THE UNDERDOG FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON!!!

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
I hope Brett gets the win over KC, because I read that the 'Skins win means Brady has beaten everybody now.

Manning actualy beat him to it this same week, it's pretty crazy how 3 QB's get to beat all the teams in two weeks of eachother.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:

Manning actualy beat him to it this same week, it's pretty crazy how 3 QB's get to beat all the teams in two weeks of eachother.

this game isnt over yet and we havnt won but im keeping myy fingers crossed

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:
Only KC, they beat Indy at Lambeau in 2000 in the snow. It was one of the 4 straight games that they won to finish Sherman's first season.
( if memory serves me correctly )
close:
http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/results.nsf/Teams/2000-gb
I stand corrected. I went to the Panthers game in Charlotte, the famous Brad Hoover game on MNF. The guy that jumped out of the stands, got into the play at the goal line, then sprinted the length of the field was sitting 3 rows in front of me.
I wish I could see a replay of Favre's second TD pass of that game, it was a 50 yard laser to the middle of the endzone. The ball was never more that 15 feet off the ground.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey....I like, in fact I prefer, that these Packers are considered underdogs. Do it all year and keep that fire burning hot. These guys have professional egos, and certainly want to prove all the "experts" wrong.