Packers’ Rodgers, Matthews have top-selling jerseys

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers fans are showing their support for the Super Bowl champions with their wallets. The two top-selling jerseys in the NFL right now are those of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Packers linebacker Clay Matthews, according to the Denver Post. It’s not surprising that popular players on the Super Bowl champions have the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Well to add fuel to the fire the Super Bowl teams have special SB jerseys that some people buy additionally for the occasion and for the crazy fans holding onto their only jersey #4 finally realized that it was old and needed to be replaced.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Just goes to show that we are still one of the most likable teams even without all the constant media attention that has followed Favre to Minnesota, and the "We're bad *****" like the Jets and Steelers.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm 52. Went to my first Packers game in 1965 .... and .... have never owned a Packers jersey with a specific player's name and/or number on it. I have tons of Packers stuff and it all has a 'team' flavor. Now... my son on the other hand... sheesh...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the meantime my jersey ain't selling so hot.
Actually, not at all.
Why?
Because I don't have one.
And why not?
Because I'm not on the team.
But if I was I'd ask you to look for number #16 1/2 with "Double F" as the name.

Members online

Latest posts