Packer Scrapbook...

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else get this in the mail? I just got this magazine yesterday. Seams pretty good,but was wondering if anyone else read it and what they thought about it. It is not cheap,$39.95 a year for 12 issuses,only 16 pages in each.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never heard of "Packer Scrapbook". I've subscribed to "Packer Report" for years. Since I'm down here in North Carolina, it was my only source for "inside" information until I discovered the power of the internet. I still subscribe, but since I'm too cheap to pay for 1st class mail service, I usually get it a week after it comes out. One nice feature they've added this year is a column from Don Majkowski. They also have Johnny Gray write a column and he is not afraid to criticize the Packers when it's warranted. They've also had a column from Vince's grandson, John Lombardi the last couple of years. He tries to come across as being an objective observer who is not a fan of the Packers, but IMO he offers very little substance to the magazine.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never heard of that one. I'll have to check it out if I see a copy. My favorite at the moment is still PackerPlus, though you can now get those articles at Jsonline over the Internet.

Members online

Latest posts