1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packer Scrapbook...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by eastcoastpacker, Feb 15, 2005.

1. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Did anyone else get this in the mail? I just got this magazine yesterday. Seams pretty good,but was wondering if anyone else read it and what they thought about it. It is not cheap,$39.95 a year for 12 issuses,only 16 pages in each.

2. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Never heard of "Packer Scrapbook". I've subscribed to "Packer Report" for years. Since I'm down here in North Carolina, it was my only source for "inside" information until I discovered the power of the internet. I still subscribe, but since I'm too cheap to pay for 1st class mail service, I usually get it a week after it comes out. One nice feature they've added this year is a column from Don Majkowski. They also have Johnny Gray write a column and he is not afraid to criticize the Packers when it's warranted. They've also had a column from Vince's grandson, John Lombardi the last couple of years. He tries to come across as being an objective observer who is not a fan of the Packers, but IMO he offers very little substance to the magazine.

3. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I never heard of that one. I'll have to check it out if I see a copy. My favorite at the moment is still PackerPlus, though you can now get those articles at Jsonline over the Internet.

4. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I never got it in da mail.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I haven't received anything in the mail about it.