Packer rumors

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It makes a lot of sense to me. I've always felt RB was the one position GB was deep enough at that they could work a trade to improve the team. 13th pick would give them a real good shot @ a number of the better DL in the draft. I think the DL run could start as early as Wash @ #9?. I think once it starts, we'll see 5-10 guys taken in a row. I think the Cards and Raiders might be other teams interested in Davenport/RB? The risk of course is that GB pays more than what that pick is worth. From all accounts I've read, Rolle and Johnson seem worthy of a top 15 pick, but I am not sure any other Def players are? I believe if GB keeps the pick, they can get good value @ 24, but not necessarily get the position or player they may want. I see a lot of value early in the 2nd rd as well. Maybe GB could trade down and still get a Roth or Shazzer? Once open season begins on FAs , I think the draft picture will clear up a lot. There are bound to be numerous quality vetrans available because of cap cuts. Many will be more affordable than most of us probably think. It should be real interesting in the next couple of weeks.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree about dj and rolle being top 15 but no one else. i'm not too high on any of these DL early. getting dj would be a dream. he is a one man turnover machine. i think we could get marlon jackson or shazor in the 2nd.

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to get Thomas Davis. But why are people assuming we would convert him to linebacker. He has Sean Taylor's size. He would be a huge, physical safety, and he's fast enough, and that's what the Pack needs.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uwbadger12000 said:
Rolle might be, but definitely not DJ.
SlickVision said:
DJ might be, but definitely not Rolle.
uwbadger12000 said:
DJ will go top 3, easily.
SlickVision said:
Rolle will go top 3, easily
Then ------
uwbadger12000 said:
Rolle has been slipping. I believe Kiper has him going around 10-15.
So I says .... "Hey what about that now?"
SlickVision said:
Excuse me? What about what?
Puh-leeaase! UW & you were tied til ya came back with that one.......

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You missed my post stating I have no clue about College Ball. GFJ. Just who do you think you are anyhow? **** :puke:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My, my --- such language coming from a Packer fan to a fellow packer fan.... who'd a thunk it... AND.. from that posting that UW pasted on this web site... I'd say he's not exactly a college expert, either. For that matter, neither am I, really...

Hell, Slick I was rootin' for ya... What is it, that time of the month?
Take a Midol, for cry iy iy!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
lol it was the morning i jus woke up an saw double everything, i apologize... i jus read my post an what a ****** of a post it was :)

ps, im not a morning person i have to learn to NOT touch my PC before i get my day going

Members online

Latest posts