Packer fans: Where do you see yourself in 12 years???

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my future plans with all of my beloved Packer Faithful!!! Currently I am serving in the USAF with a line number for promotion to E-6 (Technical Sergeant) at 10 years. I am halfway to retirement from the military. Now it has taken me 10 years to realize that I need to get my education done before I retire to make myself marketable in the civilian world. My career field is Medical Materiel where we deal with all the procurement, receiving, distribution, inventory and accountability of every medical supply and medical equipment that is used in the treatment of our patients. I am currently pursing my Community College of the Air Force degree in Logistics Management and also going for my Bachelors in Business Management. Key word management. I hope to have served my country proudly and retire after 20 years as an E-8 (Senior Master Sergeant) or E-9 (Chief Master Sergeant). My wife is also serving in the USAF as an enlisted Staff Sergeant but hopes to get become a commissioned officer by the end of this year. Yeah she already has her Bachelors in Business Administration. Now, when my wife becomes an officer and retires this is where my love for the Packers comes in.

With a retired Major or Lt. Col (My Wife) and a Senior Master Sergeant or Chief Master Sergeant (Me), the odds of us living very comfortable ($$) is highly in our favor. My wife is originally from Green Bay and graduated high school from GB East where City Stadium is located. We have plans to build our dream house in Green Bay after retirement from the USAF and my wife hopes to open her own Animal Shelter in Green Bay. Now, I know some folks might think Im crazy but once I retire I want to be able to do a job that I love from top to bottom. I plan to use my skills and experience from the military to hopefully land the position of managing the Logistics of the Packers Pro Shop at Lambeau Field. It might not seem like much for some but to me it would be the greatest job since I will be able to utilize my skills and apply them into an organization that I love very deeply! Who could ask for more? Regardless if I land a position like that or not, I guarantee that I will be employed by the Green Bay Packers one way or another. If its serving Beer during the games or possibly being the Equipment Manager for the team, I will be there and enjoy my post retirement gig every day of my life! Of course I could easily find a job in the civilian world doing what I do now with Medical Supply and Equipment but I would much rather display those skills while working for the Green Bay Packers! I know things can change in 12 years but this is my goal as of right now! Thanks for taking time to view my future plan. Now and forever Go Pack Go!!!! :happy0005:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Fat, dumb and happy. What more can you ask for. Oh yeah, 3 or 4 more SB wins for the Pack under A-Rod.

My oldest will be 18 years old in 12 years. That is weird to think about.

Schmitty327

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you have kids, make sure you put them on the Packers season ticket waiting list right away. I still give my pops a hard time for not doing that for me. Put my son on the list when he was 2 and he is now 9 and has a long time to wait yet.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
12 years? I wonder where I am going to be in 12 months.

Congrats drew for having your eye on the prize and the drive to get there.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hopefully on the porch of a cabin on the side of a mountain with a rifle across my lap and a good dog at my side in semi-seclusion.

Members online

Latest posts