Our free agency signings

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like what TT has done so far. Signing Pickett was huge. The other signees are OK but OK is about all that's out there. I'd love to see him re-sign Henderson.

If he could sign one more guy, I'd love for it to be Terrell Owens. I know others would say a kicker but I think Owens (signed to the right contract) would entice Brett back and make us instant contenders.

Who would you sign if you could get one more free agent.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO TO.

DePack, with due respect, NOTHING has changed in TO to want to be anything other than cancer. His character is that way....

Packers are better off without him and I hope TT signs a couple of decent OL to open holes for Bush, Gado, and whoever runs through that line.

Brett will comeback if he knows that there will be a solid line and good cast around him.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
NO TO.

DePack, with due respect, NOTHING has changed in TO to want to be anything other than cancer. His character is that way....

Packers are better off without him and I hope TT signs a couple of decent OL to open holes for Bush, Gado, and whoever runs through that line.

Brett will comeback if he knows that there will be a solid line and good cast around him.

Which OL out there would you take?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
I like what TT has done so far. Signing Pickett was huge. The other signees are OK but OK is about all that's out there. I'd love to see him re-sign Henderson.

If he could sign one more guy, I'd love for it to be Terrell Owens. I know others would say a kicker but I think Owens (signed to the right contract) would entice Brett back and make us instant contenders.

Would Owens make us instant contenders? hahaha I'm laughing my *** off, he would destroy the Packers like he has done to the 49ers and Eagles, you're willing to take a chance on a guy that can't keep his act together and destroyed two teams in his 10 year NFL career? And we wouldn't become instant contenders just by signing a WR when we have needs on almost every position lolol!

btw, it took him only 2 seasons to destroy the eagles..

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Hutchinson actually sign? I didn't realize he'd signed the Vikings' offer sheet, and if he did, I didn't realize Seattle had either decided whether to match it.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Obi1 said:
NO TO.

Which OL out there would you take?

I don't know... Didn't they re-sign Barry? How about this guy Kosier? I don't study the FA signings much but, I know the Character of the player can have a HUGE impact on the overall play of the team. Especially a player of TO's talent and his ego.

I know many of us want Brett Back but let's face it we are Packers fans. With or without Favre... Do we REALLY want a TO on the Packers? Do we really want Brett's final years spent Babysitting a Crybaby?

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
DePack said:

Would Owens make us instant contenders? hahaha I'm laughing my *** off, he would destroy the Packers like he has done to the 49ers and Eagles, you're willing to take a chance on a guy that can't keep his act together and destroyed two teams in his 10 year NFL career? And we wouldn't become instant contenders just by signing a WR when we have needs on almost every position lolol!

btw, it took him only 2 seasons to destroy the eagles..

Hey thanks for the input. I'm glad I amuse you. I live in the Philly area and followed the TO thing very closely. TO was a ***** but most of Philly's problem were due to poor leadership. Specifically McNabb. How was TO a cancer? He ran his mouth? So what? Deal with it. What are you guys so afraid of. TO can be *****slapped into his place. The eagles just had no one there to do it.

Anyway, I wasn't looking for this to be a TO thread. Who would YOU sign?

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Did Hutchinson actually sign? I didn't realize he'd signed the Vikings' offer sheet, and if he did, I didn't realize Seattle had either decided whether to match it.

He signed it but Seattle hasn't matched it yet. I don't think they can. They have a couple more days, I believe.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if he's gone, then the guard from San Diego, or maybe Kozier from Detroit. There's also the kid from Arizona who's coming into town for a visit this weekend (of course he's a RFA and we don't have a 6th round pick for compensation).

Members online

Latest posts