ORRELSE Intro

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi there!
This is my first post and I'm glad to be here!

I'm a lifelong Packer fan (30+ years), and I'm a Wisconsin resident but currently living in Virginia. I'm active duty Air Force. I have NFL Sunday ticket so I watch every game, and I also belong to a Packer e-mail group. Its only 14 guys and we are spread all over from Nevada to New York, but we all love Packers and better yet TALKING about Packers.

Anyway--I can't wait to hang around and chat!

Brandon

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome to the forum Brandon.

i split your post off from the rest so you could have your own thread like the others...because you're just as special. :mrgreen:

anyways, welcome big guy. post away!

Noisey Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome I am always happy to see Packerfans who are in the miltary I would like to thank you for your service to our country I also have NFL Sunday ticket I think it s the greatest thing since sliced bread any way welcome aboard :joy:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Orrelse- A big Packer fan welcome to the Packer Forum from old time Green Bay born Packer Fan over 60 years and counting. By the way, I too wish to thank you for your service to our country. Look forward to your postings. What part of the Badger State do you hail from?

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Orrelse- A big Packer fan welcome to the Packer Forum from old time Green Bay born Packer Fan over 60 years and counting. By the way, I too wish to thank you for your service to our country. Look forward to your postings. What part of the Badger State do you hail from?

I still call Manawa home. When I was a kid we moved all over the state, in the early 80's my parents settled in Manawa and that is where my Dad still lives. My mother resides in Milwaukee.
I have plans to eventually move back, probably to the LaCrosse area.
I bleed Green and Gold like you guys and I'm glad to have finally found a place that oozes Packers. This is a SUPER forum. Best layout I've ever seen and super-friendly folks. I wouldn't expect anything less from a bunch of Packer fans though, honestly. :D

Thanks for the kind words, I look forward to BSing with all of you during the season.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE, glad to have you aboard. I too wish to convey my respect and admiration for your service to our country-thank you. Looking forward to your posts. I think you will find this a great site for getting information and talking about the Packers.
:welcome: